Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2016 Issue #03 "ROH: FIELD OF HONOR"

I made it here, live at the MCU Park. It was only last year when I sat in these great seats for great prices. Only with Rings Of Honor, you get good seats. Forgive me a match have started. I would like to apologize if you happen to come across misinformation. I'm not a steady ROH follower like I should be. I don't watch ROH thoroughly like everyone here this evening.

MATCH #01
Tera Hendricks defeat Deana Peruso
One thing I like about ROH fans they're more emotional than WWE audience. Apparently this wasn't a match they were very fond of, lol. When were men ever fond of women accept by the shape of their body and the clothes that they wear.

WHAT!!!, Dude I just stood up for this Star Spangled Banner Theme by someone named Keith Harding I never heard of. Who the fuck I'm standing up for now. I can't keep jumping up and down out of my seat every minute.

MATCH #02
The referee sucks, Dalton Castle had a good 3 count on Kushida.
Kushida defeat Dalton Castle

Here they are asking again for motherfuckers to stand up for some ROH's opening. I don't know what that mean and I don't care to know. I can't do it. I'm not as healthy, as these motherfuckers out here.  I just want to sit back and enjoy tonight's event.

MATCH #03
Bobby Fish defeat  Evil
                          "ROH World T.V. Championship"
I know this is only wrestling. I just love it the way our so call Americans route for the Asians to win the match rather than there own kind... smh This is all I'm hearing, "LET'S GO EVIL!" "LET'S GO EVIL!"
That's great, the crowd is disappointed. Bobby Fish remained T.V. Champion.

You know I never really noticed this before, but I'm glad WWE's audience do not do this whenever there in town. ROH's audience must always give a standing ovation to every wrestler who enters into an arena, (smh) I swear. This is really annoying, getting up out of your seats everytime a wrestler make an entrance.

MATCH #04
Michael "Big Mike" Elgin defeat Donovan Dijak
                          "IWGP Intercontinental Championship"
Winner and still champion, this match was crazy. I love matches like this. When you don't have an idea who to choose for a victory. Just let it play out.

MATCH #05
There is an anonymous tag team group who were never introduced to the ring. Whoever these two anonymous superstars were they did an excellent job defeating two teams. Until, The Cabinet made there entrance. The Cabinet managed to defeat them and no one have a clue who they were.
Yano & Gedo defeated by anonymous tag team group
Will Ferrara & Cheeseburger defeated by anonymous tag team group
The Cabinet defeat the anonymous tag team group
The Cabinet  (Kenny King & Caprice Coleman)
The War Machines defeat The Cabinet
The Briscoes defeat The War Machines
The Addiction defeat The Briscoes
The Addiction are the New Tag Team Champions
                   "World Tag Team Championship Guantlet Match"

I see, Kenny King and his partner changed their names from ANX  (All Night Express) to The Cabinet. They have a presidential gimmick to their characters.

The War Machines look like a dirty version of The Wyatt Family and that's saying alot considering the fact that The Wyatt's are dirtier.

BROOKLYN, THROW YA HANDZ UP!!!! As the next team begin to enter, "MAN UP!" "MAN UP!" "MAN UP!" "MAN UP!" "MAN UP!" "MAN UP!" Give it up to The Briscoes.

Here come my favorite wrestlers I love to hate, just as much as Seth Rollins... The Addiction  (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian), omg.

Young Bucks came out towards the end of the Guantlet Match. They got themselves involved interfering with the match. The Addiction managed to seize the opportunity and capture their victory along with the gold.

Right now, we're getting ready for intermission. We could use one of those, after this last match. I didn't know when they were going to stop sending out tag teams during that gauntlet match. I could use something to eat right about now.

MATCH #06
It look like the Bullet Club still exist. Vince McMahon didn't take the best of the Bullet Club.
Bullet Club defeat Young Bucks and Motor City Machine Guns
Seriously that was a no brainer.
                                     "8 Man Showdown"

MATCH #07
Kyle O'Reilly defeat Katsuyori Shibata
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

MATCH #08/ Main Event
Adam Cole defeat Jay Lethal, Tetsuya Naito & Hiroshi Tanahashi
               "ROH World Championship/ Four Corner Survival"
ROH's current World champion at this time, Adam Cole.
That's strange, the crowd treating Adam Cole like he's Michael Cole, lol...
It's been like 20 minutes since this match begun. This is kind of early to be ending a wrestling event. I hope this match last for at least an hour.
Lmao, I believe I only heard 1 person shout out Jay Lethal's name. It's a girl somewhere in the audience. Adam Cole and Tanahashi have been getting the most responses from the audience. So you know who's popular and who isn't anymore. Sorry, Jay you should have stayed a face maybe you'll still have fan support.
Adam Cole, remain ROH World Championship.

I just want to say, goodnight but before I do that. I must thank, ROH & MCU Park for keeping my name on the list from last year. I really appreciate, you letting me know about tonight's event. Thank you so much I had a great time. This makes up for Summerslam!
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

Rings of Honor, return to New York for Final Battle Friday, Dec. 02nd. Tickets available at ROH.com at the Hammerstein Ballroom

No comments: