Sunday, August 21, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2016 Issue #02 "Summerslam!"


Omg, I can't believe this. As soon as I leave the arena a match begins. Sheamus verses Cesaro, best of 7 series. I stood on line throughout the whole match. I'm not quite sure who won the match. I think it was Sheamus who scored the victory. It's all good, it's only the kick off show.

I was able to make it back to my seat with my meal in hand.
This was a bad time to go get myself something to eat. The pay per view getting ready to begin. The first match of the event is about to set off. Opening up, tonight's Summerslam and getting the Brooklyn's audience aroused are Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Schedule to face Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens.

MATCH #01
Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens defeat Enzo Amore & Big Cass
This was a good match. That isn't something I normally say whenever Enzo & Cass are involved in a match. Despite that, I'm unlikely to route for the opposing team.

I'm looking forward in seeing, Sasha Banks in BROOKLYN.... I want her theme song to light up my boro. Of course the bitch gotta come out first....

"WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!" "FUCK CHARLOTTE!" "WE WANT SASHA!"

MATCH #02
Charlotte defeat Sasha Banks
                        "WWE Women's Championship"
This match is awesome. Sasha making my dick hard. She's on fire tonight, tearing apart that derelict bitch.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't believe this shit two disappointments already. Summerslam isn't looking up. I think I should boo, Summerslam instead of Charlotte.

Here's a match that I have no interest in. How much you want to make a bet this will have a better result than the last two.

MATCH #03
The Miz defeat Apollo Crews
                    "Intercontinental Championship"
It look like I was wrong. I didn't think WWE cared about The Miz that much. They're actually going to let him keep his title a little longer. It's been an hour not 1 face won a match.

We're finally getting to the good matches but I'm not going to get my hopes up. It already been a disappointment. Going down right now is Mr "THEY DON'T WANT NONE" VS Mr "JOHN CENA SUCKS". This is going to be an awesome match. Normally I would want Aj Styles to win this one but because there were several heel domination throughout the course of the show. For this one, I'll route for Cena.

This match can go on forever between these two. I feel bad now that I'm routing for Cena. I'm sitting in the Aj Styles section. I can feel the intensity coming from Brooklyn. It is nice to know this small town, Gainsville boy getting alot of love from BROOKLYN.

MATCH #04
Aj Styles defeat John Cena
Why am I not surprised. Soon as I switch sides, Aj Styles still wins. I routed for Cena for nothing.... "CENA YOU DO SUCK!"

What would WWE be without entertainment? Tonight filling in for Big E of the New Day, its Jon Stewart. I would like to thank, Jon Stewart for doing all the talking for The New Day. For once I didn't have to put up with their Tom foolery. Not like, Jon Stewart's Tom foolery is any better.

MATCH #05
The New Day defeat Gallows and Anderson
                       "Tag Team Championship"
BIG E IS BACK!!!! I had a feeling he'll bring it to Brooklyn.

SMACK DOWN LIVE, COMING OUT HERE... Shane O'Mac & Daniel Bryan introducing Smack Down's main event of tonight Dolph Ziggler Vs Dean Ambrose for the World Championship

"LET'S GO ZIGGLER!" "LET'S GO AMBROSE!" "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!"  "LET'S GO AMBROSE!" "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!" "LET'S GO AMBROSE!" "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!" "LET'S GO AMBROSE!" "LET'S GO ZIGGLER!"

MATCH #06
Dean Ambrose defeat Dolph Ziggler
                             "World Championship"

I knew that whole suspension was bullshit, Eva Marie was scheduled to participate in this six divas competition. But, where is Eva Marie, faking another story in her hotel something about jetlag. I'm glad that bitch isn't going to be here. Brooklyn don't want her kind around here. We got a much worthy replacement. It look like she's on the wrong side though.

It look like Nikki Bella making her impact throughout this match. Something tells me her team is going to win.

MATCH #07
Natalya, Alexa Bliss & Nikki Bella defeat Naomi, Carmella & Becky Lynch
Nikki Bella putting the pin on Carmella.

Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley coming out to the ring revealing the WWE Universal Championship.

Oh, God my favorite asshole coming down to the ring, Seth "BitchAss" Rollins....
This the muhfucka I'm talking about right here, coming right now "THE DEMON KING!" Finn Balor

"LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS!" "LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS !" "LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS!" "LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS!" LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS!"  "LET'S GO BALOR!" "DROP DEAD ROLLINS!"

Finn Balooorrrrr, wooooo hooooo you captured the gold.
"YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT! "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!"

MATCH #08
Finn Balor defeat Seth Rollins
The New WWE Universal Champion

MATCH #09
Rusev Verses Roman Reigns
                             "U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP"
I have no idea what just happened. The match seem to have been disqualified. Roman Reigns being sent to the back by the officials. Rusev is unable to compete tonight now. I think, Roman Reigns struck Rusev across his back with a steel chair.

I'm getting sick of Summerslam. I'm about to take a trip into Viperville and Suplex City. I want to see another match that I had my heart set on.
OMG, them fucking pyrotechnics drive me crazy.

I'm starting to believe that Randy Orton does hear voices. I think it was the voices that talked him into this match not one time have Randy Orton layed a finger on Broc Lesnar.
Okay, it took long enough he's finally letting the big guy have it. That was neat laying an RKO on Lesnar over the announcement table.
That RKO wasn't powerful enough to keep Lesnar down.
Broc Lesnar managing to do some serious damage to the face of Randy Orton. Leaving him all busted open and bleeding.

MATCH #10
Broc Lesnar defeat Randy Orton by TKO
Shane O'Mac came out to check on Randy's condition.
SUPLEX CITY ON SHANE O'MAC by Broc Lesnar

"THIS WAS BULLSHIT!" "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" "THIS WAS BULLSHIT!" "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" "THIS WAS BULLSHIT!" "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" "THIS WAS BULLSHIT!"

WWE HOLIDAY TOUR:
MONDAY NIGHT RAW, DECEMBER 26th @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
WWE, RETURNS TO THE BARCLAY'S CENTER  WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28TH

No comments: