Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter August 2016 Issue #01 "NXT BROOKLYN TAKEOVER!"

LET'S GO BAYLEY! LET'S GO ASAKA! LET'S GO BAYLEY! LET'S GO ASAKA! LET'S GO BAYLEY! LET'S GO ASAKA!

LOL, I can't believe I almost forgot about tonight. If it wasn't for the email from the WWE reminding me to check my WWE App I would have forgotten. Thank God, I happen to remember at a very good time. The match taking place by my favorite girl, Bayley going up against NXT Women's Champion Asaka. My money all over you, Bayley.
"BAYLEY GONNA KILL YOU!" "BAYLEY GONNA KILL YOU!" "BAYLEY GONNA KILL YOU!" "BAYLEY GONNA KILL YOU!" "BAYLEY GONNA KILL YOU!" 

Asaka defeat Bayley
                     "NXT Women's Championship"
So, what Asaka remains the NXT women's champion.
Your still my #01 girl. You put on a hell of a fight and brought it to Asaka.
"THANK YOU BAYLEY!" "THANK YOU BAYLEY!" "THANK YOU BAYLEY!" "THANK YOU BAYLEY!" "THANK YOU BAYLEY!" "THANK YOU BAYLEY!"

Lol, oh man now I really can't believe this. We're already at the main event. Too bad, it's late and besides NXT isn't that serious where you want to start all over again. I'am sorry that I screwed up the time. Trust me that will not happen tomorrow night during Summerslam.

This is the match everyone been waiting for, Somoa Joe verses Shinsuke Nakamura. I'm not routing for anyone. I'm going to let this match play out. I guarantee there's going to be plenty of fun and action.
It look like Nakamura taking alot out of Somoa Joe for such a puny man. It look like that puny man accomplished what he said, he was going to do.... Shinsuke Nakamura the New NXT Champion!!!!

Shinsuke Nakamura defeat Somoa Joe
                           "NXT Championship"

That was a good match, well both of them. They always say, two is better than none, lol. Seriously though I need to make a note of this. The next time NXT's in town I want to see it live. Speaking of live, do not forget tomorrow night.....

SUMMERSLAM, TOMORROW NIGHT @ THE BARCLAY'S CENTER
MONDAY NIGHT RAW, MONDAY @ THE BARCLAY'S CENTER

No comments: