Tuesday, December 29, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2015 "MONDAY NIGHT RAW COMES TO BROOKLYN!!!"







Who's ready for some more wrestling? It had already been a month for me. Only last week, we got to experience the final battle of ROH and the week prior to that, it was takeover time with NXT tearing it down in the U. K. I can't believe but this one happened this month as well. I can't believe I'm mentioning this bullshit pay per view (T.L.C.) that was put on by the WWE. It wasn't something very good enough to end off, 2015. You think, I'm being rough. I can do that. This is where the party is at. Tonight let's get it on with the WWE Monday Night RAW, live in B.K. Taking place, tonight at the Barclay's Center. I look forward to these occasions. I appreciate it so much, having the chance to come out my home for one Monday, out of the year and attend Monday Night Raw live and in person. It means a lot not only to me. Brooklyn feels me too. So, Brooklyn if you are with me make some, "NOISE!!!"

OMG, these seats are nose bleed. They're very high. Section 209, WOW! I'm talking higher than Madison Square Garden. I guess, The Barclay Center are out here trying to out due, The Garden with their expensive architecture.

At least I get a clear view of the tel-tron I feel like I'm back at home only if I wasn't crowded among thousands and thousands of Brooklyn neanderthals preparing to watch Monday Night Raw.

I never been in an WWE event this early. I'm going to get myself something to eat than watch this pre-show bullshit. Let's be for real. I rather watch the Adam Rose "Rose Bush", stretch than this crap, lol. No disrespect, Mark Henry and Jack Swagger but let's face it you two are jobbers, lol.

Vince Mc Mahon getting a huge introduction in Brooklyn. "Gee, why does this look so familiar" The last time, Vincent Kennedy Mc Muffin, lol. I'm sorry, I mean the last time, Vincent Kennedy Mc Mahon received a huge applause with a big ovation in New York. It was during, Raw's 9-1-1 Anniversary episode. Mc Mahon didn't deserve any then and he dam sure don't deserve any now.
Vince McMahon have plans for Roman Reigns. McMahon calling out Roman Reigns to the ring.
Roman Reigns laying out Vince Mc Mahon because of the comments, he was making about his family and addressing them towards, WWE legends, Apha and Sika.
Stephanie Mc Mahon coming out to Brooklyn. She isn't receiving any love or any type of an introduction. Brooklyn is making sure of that. Stephanie coming down the ramp with police by her side. She was hoping to have Roman Reigns arrested for laying a hand on a seventy year old man. Instead, somehow the tables got turned and it was Vince Mc Mahon who ended up spending the evening in a Brooklyn precinct. Vince being arrested and charged with the attempt to attack a couple of Brooklyn Police officers, lol.



MATCH #01; NEVILLE DEFEAT KEVIN OWENS:
WOOOO, what a quick victory for Neville. Kevin Owens of course the sore loser that he is. Taking out his losing on poor defenseless, Neville. Until, Dean Ambrose music started playing and came the
lunatic. You should hear, Brooklyn roar for the lunatic. Dean Ambrose taking down Kevin Owens. This is what Brooklyn want to see a fight. No, not exactly Brooklyn want to see beat downs.



Uh oh time to get B.A.D. .... TEAM BAD IS HERE! Sasha Banks have a one on one match with Becky Lynch. Becky Lynch seeking revenge for what was done to her last Thursday night on Smack down.
Charlotte claiming she's not here. Becky Lynch going into tonight's match against Sasha Banks on her own. It's funny how, Charlotte can take the night off. Why can't Team B.A.D. do the same. We don't need them bitches here. We got enough hoes in Brooklyn already, lol.

MATCH #02; SASHA BANKS DEFEAT BECKY LYNCH:
Lol, your right whoever said that from wherever your sitting, "THIS IS BORING!"

Well, after, seeing this match. I would have to respond to the WWE universe's remark of "SASHA PRETTY!" ..... "YES SHE IS!"



MATCH #03; KALISTO DEFEAT KOFI KINGSTON:



MATCH #04; BIG E DEFEAT SIN CARA:



MIZ TV: The Miz is trying to share his New Year's resolution with us. It's funny, every time The Miz opens his mouth a wrestler is entered into the arena. It started with RYBACK, from there it was GOLDUST, ZACK RYDER, R-TRUTH, HEATH SLATER and THE BIG SHOW. The Big Show received the least love from Brooklyn with the crowd including myself chanting "PLEASE RETIRE!" "PLEASE RETIRE!" The Big Show didn't take that from us very well.

MATCH #05; RYBACK DEFEAT THE BIG SHOW:
The match was won by a count out. From the look off of, Ryback's face you can tell he isn't pleased about his victory. The Big Show counted out of the match on purpose.



MATCH #06; SHEAMUS, WADE BARRETT & RUSEV DEFEAT DEAN AMBROSE & THE USOS
Kevin Owens, coming back for a piece of revenge from what happened earlier. Taking out, Dean Ambrose possibly paralyzing him. Ambrose took one straight through the commentary table. Dean Ambrose had to be picked up and safely carried out of the ring.



MATCH #07; JOHN CENA VERSES ALBERTO DEL RIO FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP:
This is Monday Night Raw, when do you ever come across a main event that will end on a good note. I knew the title weren't going to change hands. The League of Nation getting involved and forcing the match to be disqualified. Anything involving that scrumbag, Alberto Del Rio or any member of his slim bucket organization "The League of Nation". You know the match will end up in a disqualification because of multiple interference.



"HERE COMES THE BOSS MAN, RETURNING TO THE BARCLAY'S CENTER... Mr McMahon moving down the ramp with his Irish pimp strut, threatening to sue the City of New York for the events that took place here. He also wanted to do what he came here to Brooklyn to do. Before, all this police chaos. Vince Mc Mahon with a special New Year's resolution for Roman Reigns for next Monday. The first, Monday of 2016 Roman Reigns will have no choice but to put his title on the line against Sheamus. As if this couldn't get any worst. Vince Mc Mahon adding a special surprise guest referee to the match. I don't think, I need to say anymore. By now you've probably guessed, Mr Mahon will be referring the match. BOOOOOO!!!!



I know, everyone had a good time tonight. I would like to thank the WWE for tonight's appearance. Can't forget to mention, I want to thank the NYPD for making the arrest of Mr Mc Mahon, lol. I hope everything was okay during your 3 hour incarceration. I hope you didn't drop any soaps - on purpose, Mr Mahon, lol.




"MONDAY NIGHT RAW, RETURN TO THE BROOKLYN'S BARCLAY CENTER MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2016!"





No comments: