Wednesday, December 16, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 2015 ISSUE #03 "NXT TAKEOVER LONDON, ENGLAND!"





NXT, kicking it off with this afternoon's performance of something beautiful in the ring.
"ASUKA GONNA KILL YOU!" "ASUKA GONNA KILL YOU!" "ASUKA GONNA KILL YOU!" Yes, indeed, she will.

MATCH #01; ASUKA DEFEAT EMMA:
I give it to Emma, she held her own. This was that right type of a match to kick off a show of this caliber. Emma and Dana Brooke tried everything they can to bring down, Asuka. Asuka, just over powered and took down, both of those bimbos.



MATCH #02; SCOTT DAWSON & DASH WILDER DEFEAT ENZO & COLIN CASSADY "NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
Colin Cassady coming back after being out of weeks of leg injury bought onto him by the tag team champions. Both, Enzo and Cassady are in hopes of some revenge and NXT tag team championships. Enzo look like he wants more revenge than Cassady. Unfortunately, Enzo and Cass didn't get to do what they seek out to do this afternoon. Dash and Dawson retaining to be the NXT tag team champions.



Apollo Crews is ready to tear apart this man. The man who cost him a shot at the NXT Championship. All, Apollo Crews is thinking, vengeance and justice.

MATCH #03; BARON CORBIN DEFEAT APOLLO CREWS:
Apparently, this isn't what I've wanted. This was such a victory for the other man, Baron Corbin. I'll give him that... but take nothing away from Apollo Crews. He still held up his side of the bargin and dominated the majority of the match. I'm still proud of him.



This my match, right here, "WORD!" Let's go, BAYLEY, BRING IT!! That's my broad, right there. She got my 110% support. "FUCK NIA JAX!" The bitch look like Somoa Joe, anyway lmao. I know Bayley is scared. She look nervous. This match is a case of, "David meets Goliath". I just hope David wins again. Let's go, BAYLEY!!

MATCH #04; BAYLEY DEFEAT NIA JAX: "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT. WOOOO, HOOOO, BAYLEEEYYYY!!!! "BAYLEY'S GONNA KILL YOU!" "BAYLEY'S GONNA KILL YOU!" BAYLEY'S GONNA KILL YOU!"
Bayley taking down, Nia Jax with her submission maneuver. Uh, man that's my girl. I don't even wanna see anymore of NXT Takeover after this match I just seen. You know what, when this whole show is over. I'm going out in celebration for my girl, Bayley. I wanna get drunk tonight. I could use me, a nice size bottle of E & J, right about now.



MATCH #05; FINN BALOR DEFEAT SOMOA JOE: "NXT CHAMPIONSHIP"
Will, another somoan become champion tonight. Somoa Joe bringing his 16 year career to NXT. He held every title in every organization, he have been in. Tonight he's going after, Finn Balor's NXT Championship.
Finn Balor been holding this title since July 04th, after he captured it from Kevin Owens. Will, Finn Balor being leaving here with it, this afternoon. Or, rather will Finn Balor being leaving this country with his title this afternoon. That is a much better question. Finn Balor releasing his darkside persona over Somoa Joe. Now, this is a match. I would have drained my bank account and flown out to London, England just to see. Finn Balor overpowering Somoa Joe and overthrowing his famous musclebuster maneuver. Only to regain his NXT Championship. Congratulation to Finn Balor, everybody. Awesome match, awesome show. This is wrestling not that bullshit I keep watching on Monday and Thursday.



How many of y'all who seen this afternoons, NXT TAKEOVER LONDON, ENGLAND got more satisfaction than last Sunday's pay per view bullshit with the WWE.





No comments: