Monday, March 9, 2015

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter March 2015 Issue #02 "ROAD TO WRESTLE MANIA!"








MATCH #01 TYSON KIDD AND CESARO DEFEAT THE NEW DAY IN A TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

This happen to be the first match of the evening. Not really, technically its my first match of the evening. I have no idea, who kicked off tonight's event. After all the money I spend on these wrestling tickets you think I would at least come on time. This is a tag team championship match taking place. The New Day, you have the support of Brooklyn but that doesn't mean a thing. It's who's walking out of here with the championship that matters. I rest my case. Hate 'em and Love 'em, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro still manage to get the job done.






MATCH #02 ROMAN REIGNS DEFEAT THE BIG SHOW IN A STREET FIGHT

Okay, this sounds awesome a street fight involving The Big Show. OMG, how awesome that was. We all know, how Roman Reigns enters the arena through the audience. That was so cool, coming across Roman Reigns making his entrance through my section. Awesome match taking place in the progress. Along with some comedy being done by The Big Show. That's right, Big Show you tell 'em. Your not fat, your big boned. Lol, The Big Show having his nice comedy routine with the audience. Well, he needed to have something. He wasn't planning on lasting very long against Roman Reigns, after the superman punch.


MATCH #03 SIN CARA DEFEAT HEATH SLATER

"JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" "JOBBER!" I'm not necessarily sure what that means but according to the WWE universe its an negative word. Here is our winner, Sin Cara. Of course, here comes our sore loser Heath Slater with an attack on Sin Cara followed by an impromptu match demanding a rematch. Of course, he lost again. I'm starting to think that's what "Jobber" means. Those wrestlers who get paid to throw matches so to speak.




MATCH #04 RANDY ORTON DEFEAT BRAY WYATT

Oh man, I don't think I ever heard this entrance music and that man standing in the ring waiting for him. I just got a rush. You can tell these 2 have never fought before. These 2 seem like 2 people meeting on a date for the first time. Bray Wyatt worrying about Randy Orton pulling on his beard. I believe, he's going to have a lot more worries if The Undertaker accepts his challenge for Wrestle Mania 31. You believe that, that is actually the first time I ever smiled and clapped for Randy Orton in a victory. I must admit, as much as I hate Randy Orton. I like him much more than that Bray Wyatt.




MATCH #05 RYBACK AND JOHN CENA DEFEAT RUSEV AND SETH ROLLINS IN A TAG TEAM MATCH

Two people, Brooklyn do not want to see. In fact, Lana and Rusev just happen to be 2 people you'll find dumped somewhere in a lot in Brooklyn. Why did they show up tonight. They just ruined my evening. Brooklyn do not want to see, Rusev and Lana. Oh Lord, this is great another asshole joining us out here tonight at the Barclay's Center. Seth Rollins and Rusev, these 2 are perfect for each other. A tag team match getting ready to take place against Ryback and John Cena. It look like a lot of the fans from the audience knew, who happen to be Ryback's partner. I thought maybe it would of been Dolph Ziggler or Dean Ambrose. I haven't seen neither one of them all evening. John Cena out here going crazy. He haven't been tagged in yet by his partner. Ryback taking all the beating. This is an awesome match I hope Ryback and John Cena win. I'm getting sick and tired of Seth Rollins and Rusev. YES!!!, John Cena finally got himself tagged in. John Cena taking down Seth Rollins and pinning him.



It's only 10:15 pm that's early, especially for WWE. Nonetheless, I still had an good time. Shocker not too many WWE house shows are this good. I guess, I can say I got my monies worth. Well, good night everyone, good night Barclay's Center. I hope everyone enjoyed the road they've taken to Wrestle Mania. Let's do this again in 5 months, "SUMMERSLAM @ THE BARCLAY'S CENTER AUG. 23RD!!!"





No comments: