Tuesday, March 17, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2015 ISSUE #04 "THE GUNMAN" STARRING: Sean Penn & Idris Elba



"FROM HOME!"
What a beautiful day taking place. I just finish enjoying my early half of the day with all the amounts of my dvr collection over the past week. I had a good time with ABC Families' "Switched at Birth" and "The Fosters", CBS' "Madame Secretary", Destination Americas' "TNA's Greatest Wrestling", WLNY's "PWS Wrestling", Teen Nick's "Open Heart" and ABC's newest Sunday night drama/ thriller "Secret & Lies". Ah' man this show is crazy. I can't believe, I've been 3 weeks behind schedule. I'm glad, I'm all caught up today. Thank, God I kept everything held inside here until it was a good time to view them all. I have plenty more sitting inside my dvr and plenty more on its way tonight.

I have an special interests in tonight's movie screening. I was invited to view, Friday's premiere of "The Gunman" starring Sean Penn and Idris Elba. I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not really into the movie. I have no idea, what the movie is all about. However, hearing that my sugardaddy, "IDRIS" is starring inside tonight's screening is enough to grab my attention. I can not wait.


"IN FRONT OF THE THEATER!"
Okay, this isn't what I expected. What a long ass line, oh my God. Forget it, I ain't gettin' in. This is the first time, I ever seen a line, this long at the AMC Loews theater. Particularly, the 34th street branch. I understand, tonight is a free screening. For some reason, I think everyone is here the same reason I'm here, to see Idris Elba.

I know, they are. It's unfortunate the rest of us had to be sent home. Due to the number of capacity. We never gotten our chance at a seat. It's all good. I shouldn't be too upset. I expected something would happen, as soon as I arrived up in front. There will be more screenings to come, as always. Enough with all this mess. Let me, return myself back home and pick up where I left off with my dvr collection.

Good Night!






No comments: