Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2015 ISSUE #01 "BLOODLINE"



Welcome to Rusty Jabbz Newsletter March, Issue #01. A classy, fancy, dancy theater for a movie. I don't know, if it fit its criteria. We're all about to find out. I'm not a person who's known for judging books by its cover. Uh huh that's right, perfect for tonight's screening affair an Ice Cube mixtape bumping on the eardrums. Tonight's screening is titled, "Bloodline". As of right now, I have no idea what tonight's screening is all about until I get there. Regardless with a name given to a flick, as such. I see a lot of action, gangsta, drama and can not forget "THE BLOOD!" Let's hope there is. I'm not going to be very happy if I don't come across any of these things. I'm missing, the return of, "Marvel Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.".


I showed up at the SVA theater. Whoever these people are they're doing it up big tonight. Talk about class and luxury. This theater is looking, Hollywood red carpet style. Despite the fact that there are red carpets all over the place. What I mean, this is an actual film release party sponsored in part by Netflix for their next online series, "Bloodline". "Bloodline" is an online series about a southern family' The Rayburns who can't seem to get along with one of their own bloodline, Danny Rayburn. It came to that point where they decided to take drastic measures to get rid of him. Off of what I seen from the two episodes that were shown this evening. "Bloodline" give you that spark and adrenalin. It have been a very longtime since a family drama show with such intense nature came across our paths not since the days of Dallas and Dynasty. Only this will be 10 times better.


I really had a wonderful time. I would like to thank, once again Netflix for tonight's affair. Thank you to Netflix, lovely series look like you found yourself another person glued to that screen. I would also like to thank. Some of the "Bloodline" cast and staff who have shown up here, this evening. Thank you to Ben Mendelsen, Thank you to Enrique Murciano, Thank you to Jamie Mc Shane. There were other cast members here, thank you to those as well. I also want to thank once again whoever was in charge of the concession stand. Thanks a lot for all those free popcorns, caramels, sodas and waters. Finally, I got my monies worth by coming to a theater.


"Oh it's like that now," that is how we are going to close out the screenings. The closing of episode #02 will have you in anticipation for episode #03. "BLOODLINE" online Netflix, Friday, March 20th 2015.
































No comments: