Tuesday, July 2, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE/ JULY 2013 "NATIONAL GAY PRIDE SUNDAY 2013" DOUBLE ISSUE #01

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS.... THE NATIONAL NEW YORK CITY GAY PRIDE PARADE OF 2013 REVIEW: WHOOO, OOOH!!! There's a lot of things going down tonight out of respect and honor of today's wonderful, New York City Pride Celebration. What lovely things they have planned between multiple venues of the following.... "Adonis Lounge", "Amnesia", "Bar-Tini Ultra Lounge", "Boxer's Chelsea and the Hell's Kitchen locations", "Dream Downtown Hotel", "Eagle NYC", "Eastern Bloc", "Highline Ballroom", "Hotel Americano", "Midtown Loft & Terrace", "Pier 26", "Roseland", "Stage 48", "Tagg", "Therapy", "Webster Hall" and "XL" There's probably plenty more than that. I know, they all sound like somewhere to be tonight. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to either of them. Only if I wasn't scheduled to work this evening. I mean, don't get me wrong there isn't anything against leaving a day of work to party instead with the men, I may love. However, as much as I love dick. I love making money even more. I know people reading this is going to get the wrong ideas but that doesn't exchange my love for today's feelings I felt towards the Pride parade. I have a whole new feeling and attitude towards parades, specifically this one. Parades aren't something I normally fall in love with. The New York City Pride parade gave me a whole new meaning on what to expect from the one you love. After today and everything that went on in between. In the words of our Sister Queen, Diana Ross "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' US NOW!!" Indeed, baby. Oh lord, I had a great time today. I stayed a little longer than expected. I know, I know everytime I said, I wanted to leave. I ended up staying a little more. I changed my mind so many times until it finally became the end of the parade. I just couldn't help it. I fell in love with the parade. I'll be honest with you. I've never been a parade person until today. Most parades I've attended in the past via African-American, Puerto Rican and West Indian always been a temporary visit/ temporary love. I have a whole new feeling and respect towards today's parade. I'am very grateful that I made my first appearance, today. It took a lot out of me. It really meant a lot to me, as well. I will never forget a day like today. Of course, its impossible to do so. Y'all should look at the amount of pictures I have taken. "WHOA BABY!!!", what a super overload of pictures taken, 172 plus. I have never in my life taken so many pictures, before. My new name should be called, "PAPARAZZI SPIN", right now. Matter of fact if I'm planning on changing my name, as I write and speak. I should do so, right now. Everybody your going to love what I've posted from today's New York City Pride Parade 2013! I swear, I just couldn't help but being here, this afternoon. The photos are showing my love for the New York City Pride parade. Well, at least some of the photos. There were a few photos, I shouldn't have taken. If its one thing, I hate about parades and parades in general. Are the fact that the way, politicians take this time to utilize their time in search for voters for an upcoming election. Don't get me wrong, there are a few politicians out here who are actually legitimate supporters of our cause. Those supporters I can show some love and support too. Sometimes its hard to figure out, whose who. Sort of the same way, we go through life in search for our loved ones. Although, I have taken so many pictures this afternoon. There were some "Political" floats coming down, 5th Avenue looking good. I think some of the Pride Day floats really freaked me out. Were seeing, the "Religious" floats coming down, 5th Avenue. Boy!, would my mother have some words with her religion. If she, seen the amount of Methodist churches that support the L.G.B.T. community. My mother, would have a fit knowing that her own St. Paul's United Methodist Church was one of the churches involved in today's parade. It wasn't her church, particularly. In fact, there are more than one, St. Paul's United Methodist Church in the world. However, guys don't worry about my mother. She's non-L.G.B.T., not friendly towards us at all. I, on the otherhand. I'm having a good time out here today. The absolute, time of my life. You know, how that old saying goes "it takes two straights to make one gay!" For those who were unable to come out to today's NYC Pridefest 2013. They say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'am going to leave the rest of this issue into your hands to admire. Enjoy and "HAPPY PRIDE" everyone. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "DJ Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007 Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: