Wednesday, June 26, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2013 ISSUE #06

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS... MACY'S CELEBRATES PRIDE IN COLLABORATION WITH THE MEN EVENT LIVE AT MACY'S HERALD SQ TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2013
I'm pretty sure people are asking themselves by now. Why does that guy keep coming here unattended? Your probably thinking and saying among yourselves, "Seriously he comes to these MEN events alone everytime." It is true, attending these MEN events by myself are something that I tend to do quite often. It's true, rather lame to be doing among my LGBT peers. However, my sole purpose for me being here other than suckin' up its atmosphere. It's to help build up my empire within the gay community. Speaking of the gay community. Why is it, I'am the only one in here at this present time (4:30pm). I'am two hours ahead of schedule. Which is another thing, people at this event can say about me. "Look at this guy, here already." I always had that eagerness towards the same sex. So eager that my stomach is literally talking to me (OUCH). I haven't eaten since morning except a bowl of cereal. My eagerness to get here is part of my "Pride Determination". I had to come out here, this evening. Even if it hasn't began yet. I just hope I'am on the list and none of that waiting list bullshit. I really enjoyed myself with a great time tonight. Despite that one incident, earlier between the vodka and orange juice. Oh yeah, vodka and orange juice bad combo, bad combo. Ignore my failure to control alcoholic substances. I would like to take the time and address and share my congratulations to the following honorees of the night... Jerry Mitchell "Choreographer & Director of Kinky Boots", Thomas Roberts "MSNBC Anchor", Paul Kelterborn "Co-Founder of the NYC AIDS Memorial", Christopher Tepper "Co-Founder of the NYC AIDS Memorial" and Glennda Testone "Executive Director of the NYC LGBT Community Center". Congratulations to you all for your achievements tonight. I'm really glad I got a chance to meet you all. This is what I was talking about earlier, pertaining to the building of my empire within the gay community. I met a lot of people out here tonight. I wanna thank, Charlie "The Matchmaker" Maffei. Just wanna say, I'm still enjoying and reading your book. Your book does offer a lot of good advice. Thank you for them. I would also like to thank, the Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer for coming out tonight and participating with the MEN event. I also wanted to post up here on my blog, a photo I had taken of Scott M. Stringer's political billboard. I had to change my mind due to some sort of discrepancy that came across the photo. It's rather a tad embarrassing and odd to tell. Speaking of embarrassing and odd or rather more odd, would be running into someone here tonight who lives in the same "Non-LGBT friendly" neighborhood that you live in. I wasn't embarrassed nor was I shocked. Granted there are only but a few people from my neighborhood who knows about my sexuality. Besides, this guy he's one of the cool ones from my neighborhood. I don't feel uncomfortable about exposing the truth of my sexuality to him. Plus keep in mind, I'm surrounded by family. We're all surrounded by family tonight. Being that I'm out with my family tonight. I'm going to continue to mingle and meet in hopes I meet someone. I'm going to need someone to accompany me providing that I win tonight's raffle set up for the Out NYC Urban Resort. There's a lot of cute guys in here tonight. It's about that time, I put down the writing pad and pen and get back out on that dancefloor. Goodnight, Rusty Jabbz and HAPPY PRIDE, NEW YORK!!! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: