Friday, July 19, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JULY 2013 ISSUE #02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS BROOKLYN BODEGA'S 9TH ANNUAL BROOKLYN HIP HOP FESTIVAL LIVE @ THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE PARK SATURDAY, JULY 13, 2013 This is the moment, I've been waiting for not because I've been telling my various facebook friends over the last 24 hours about today's affair. I've been waiting another, 365 from last year's Busta Rhymes and Friends extravaganza. I'm really looking forward to today's event so much that I'm willing to take a backseat from my job later this evening. If anyone knows, Dj Handspin Dinero. They would know, he would never put his money on pause unless it is legitimate. Well I think, "THE EMPLOYEES OF YEAR", "THE SMOKING ACE" AND "THE FUNKDOCTOR" is more than legitimate and if necessary, calling out of work, too. Oh the day of the Brooklyn Bodega's Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival have returned once again for another year. My love and anticipation goes deep within. However, I'am getting tired of this years festival rerouting. Don't get me wrong, they're still having it located inside the Brooklyn Bridge Park. This year it seems to have been relocated to another part of the park. You know they do this every year, this whole relocating, its a real burden to us. Every year, we have to spend time finding the new location. Then again, they could possibly be in the same vicinity where they always are. Let's face it. How often do I come down to the neighborhood of DUMBO/ Brooklyn Heights.
Once my arrival and smooth entry, well almost smooth. Sometimes I wish people would open up their mouths and enunciate a little more. It'll help when it comes to giving customers and buyers information. You guys, don't know the hell I've went through just to gain information about my two drinks tickets, I've earned during ticket purchase. They almost made me regret spending so much on today's event. This was the sole purpose. You know me, I'm normally a general price man but today I wanted to do something totally different. Although, I think I may have went too far. As you will notice, excessive movements during my videos. (Videos can be found at www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz) Geesh, I never knew I can get wasted off of Brooklyn Brewery. It was that Summer Ale that did this to me.
It's about, 4PM. I'm not sure who was just performing. According to this schedule, I believe it was Dizzy Wright. Oh Wow, I apologize for missing his performance. I actually heard one of his singles. I believe to have it in my idjay catalog. The festival began with "Family Day". Which is something that Brooklyn Bodega normally does for the kids/ parents. As you can see, I'm sorry Large Professor but for today. We got a friendly game of Lacrosse going on. A sport similar to baseball. I know there's a lot of hood brothers out here who don't do Lacrosse. Everyone can put their hands together for the Brooklyn Nets for being out here today. They got their lil' Brooklyn Nets Mobile Unit set up for some one on one or teams. However, you like to do it. Just keep it positive and safe and have a good time. During that time, we had the following artists proceed into its performances.... "JUSTO", "DILLON COOPER", "BILLY CONAHAN", "SOUL UNDERSTATED", "DANSE OF BKLYN STICK UP", "DYME-A-DUZIN", "F.STOKES" and "DIZZY WRIGHT". A few of these artists names sound interesting, although I'm a tad unfamiliar with their talent. It would of perhaps been nice if I made an attempt to arrive early. However, I must keep it real with y'all. Despite the amount of love I have for hip hop. I still wouldn't post up all day on my feet. Especially, knowing that I have a "DVT" in both of my legs. Now, find my rheumatologist a cure and we'll talk, LOL!
Uh man, your favorite writer's favorite writer made a boo boo in thoughts, LOL. So silly of me it was during the MCA Tribute which by mistake. I thought the tribute was meant for MCA the label. I'm sorry, MCA of the Beastie Boys. My bad, its an honest mistake. I'm coming to the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival expecting to hear classics from artists such as Guy, Mary J. Blige, Father M.C., Heavy D, Jodeci, New Edition, you know what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong, a tribute to the late artist, MCA is actually better. "BROOKLYN, WHAT'S THE TIME?..... ITS TIME TO GET ILL!!!" I wanna thank, Dj Enuff of Hot 97 for blessing us with them MCA classics and do remember, as we were just informed they now have a park named after our late Beastie Boy. Somewhere in this, community. I'll get the address and information before today's festival comes to an end. Also, I want to thank Dj Hurricane. The infamous, Beastie Boys' DJ'. Dj Hurricane for holding down not only the group but today's MCA tribute as you host and honor your co'de. Uh man, remember what the Beastie Boys used to say about us "NO SLEEP TIL' BROOKLYN!!!" Your about to witness, something similar to that effect. It is now, 5PM and its starting to rain. 5PM and its pouring, WHAT?? Rain, you think that will "STOP, BROOKLYN FROM HIP HOP! This why, GOD invented umbrellas and raincoats. The Brooklyn Borough President is in the house and I ain't talking about Marty Mark. Speaking of Marty Mark, where is he? This is the first time I've never seen him attend the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival. I guess, once your no longer the Brooklyn President, your alliance to hip hop is dead. Well, that's Marty, hold on I got a song for ya "nanananananananana, yeah yeah yeah goodbye" LOL! I know, that's kind of cruel. Anyway, the Brooklyn Borough President I was really referring too. My man, Spike Lee "Mr Do The Right Thing" live at the festival, spitting some bars. Well not really it was cute, what he was doing. It seemed like it. Getting a lil' crowd response action going by shouting out the various sections throughout the borough of BROOKLYN and other places too. Trust me, he only did that because he didn't want the tourist that came through today to feel bad if their city or state wasn't shouted out.
See, this is what I was talking about earlier. Or, rather The Beastie Boys were (RIP MCA) "NO SLEEP TIL' BROOKLYN!!!" Right now, the Redman performance have taken place. As you can see, there is nothing but on and off rain, non stop during his set but does that chase us away. We are soldiers, we are going to stand here and get wet. If it happens that someone in the audience gets sick, that is what the FUNK DOCTOR IS FOR..... Rusty Jabbz y'all special to me. Y'all don't wanna hear me talk about Redman's performance. This is something, you should be seeing for yourself. I'm granting you that courtesy live exclusively on www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz. REDMAN - "MUDDY WATERS 2" COMING IN THE FALL, METHOD MAN & REDMAN -"HOW HIGH 3" COMING OUT FEBRUARY 2014
Hey Errrr-ick, Errrrr-ick Sermon! E.P.M.D., BACK AGAIN!!! Erick & Parrish, still making dollars in this world today. I wanna thank P for his plugs yesterday regarding today's performance and his upcoming performance at the... GUERILLA FEST 2013 JULY 26TH-28TH Starring Slick Rick, Spice 1, MC Eiht, PMD @ The Riot Room in Kansas City Well, enough of me pluggin this shit. Let's meet our continued, employees of the year "Erick & Parrish". To me it felt like a brief set. I hope that didn't have anything to do with Erick Sermon's recent back surgery. Oops, did I just put him on blast. Alright, jabbers remember this is between us, LOL! I'm pretty sure, Mr Sermon doesn't want too many people to know. Before I go any further, I would like to say something... "TO EVERYONE WATCHING THE VIDEO. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXCESSIVE SCREEN MOVEMENTS. I GOT MYSELF OUT OF HAND WITH THE MOVING WITH THE CROWD!!" This is what I was referring too, earlier about excessive video movements. I apologize if I gotten out of hand. Drinking or no drinking it still was an unprofessional recording and I'm sorry. You are still welcome to observe, the E.P.M.D. performance live at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival if you wish.... Visit: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz.
I haven't heard "Good Music" until today. No pun intended. I'm going to be real with you. I consider, myself an 80s baby but when it comes to hip hop I'm an 90s man. I definitely enjoyed, my favorites of the 90s and of the day... EPMD, Redman, Lil Fame, Do It All. Pusha T on the otherhand he's someone new to me. This isn't the same, Pusha T from a few years back with his older brother, Malice of The Clipse. This is a completely different, Pusha T. During, Pusha T's performance, I had to leave a little early. Which is something I regret doing but I had to due to the fact I needed to get ready to go to work. At least, I'm going to try and attempt to make it to work. I hope it's possible. I did, enjoy this final segment of the evening. Pusha T, most definitely got something for us. It doesn't matter, what emcee claim that their shit is the hardest. After, hearing 35 minutes I'am convinced. Pusha T even said it himself that "his shit will be the hardest shit out this year." I don't know if that is exactly true but he will definitely be the hardest shit around for the moment. If you don't believe me, you can see it for yourself at .... www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz.
I haven't eaten all day. I been standing up, all day during the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival and didn't bother to eat. I didn't want to eat. I know, they have a lot of different food vendors out here but no disrespect I wasn't trying to deal with the outrageous prices of these vendors. The only thing, I bought off a vendor that was worth buying. Definitely was this, Pusha T-Shirt. I was looking forward to cop a E.P.M.D. and Redman T-Shirt along with it. They were all sold out of my sizes. It's all good, I still had a marvelous time as usual.
PUSHA T - "MY NAME IS MY NAME" DROPPING THIS SUMMER ON GOOD MUSIC
I respect and appreciate the Brooklyn Bodega for what they do, every year providing this outlet of service and entertainment to the community. I'm not only saying this because at one time I was a Brooklyn Bodega affiliate. I'm saying this because its the "TRUTH!" ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007 Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: