Wednesday, June 26, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2013 ISSUE #04

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS... THE NORTHSIDE MUSIC FESTIVAL FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013 LIVE AT THE JAMESON BLACK BARREL LOUNGE
I did make such a big deal out of today's Jameson Black Barrel affair. I'm not even certain what is about to take place this afternoon. Other than just getting ripped. I didn't expect to come out here this afternoon to indulge myself in a Irish Whiskey tasting. The funny thing though, I have been trying to convince some of my friends over the past two weeks to come out here in my place instead. I always wondered, who gets themselves drunk in the middle of the afternoon. Since I'm here now, I might as well find out what that feels like. I'm sorry, my rustyjabbers there won't be much typing come the release of this issue. Due to the fact that I'm putting away my pen and my pad for the rest of the afternoon. I could smell that whiskey just calling me over to the bar.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: