Monday, June 10, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2013 ISSUE #03

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER & LGBT PRESENTS THE 17th ANNUAL BROOKLYN 365 PRIDE DAY PARADE, 5th Avenue 9th St. to Sterling Pl. Saturday, June 08, 2013 I hope, I'm not a bit late. I know, I can't stay for the whole thing because of work tonight. I want to, at least try and squeeze in about an hour with my peers. It's probably not going to be the same thing. I'll try and get in, as much fun as I can and take pictures along the way. I see, "Out of the Closet" are out here, literally, LOL!!! Just playing around but seriously, I just received a teeny tiny blue shaped football with their encryption written across it. UHH!, now I have something else I can use to relieve stress other than my dildos, LOL! Wow, I'm full of jokes, today. This is definitely the place to carry them on. Carry on, all types of excitement and activities. We are, out here today in love and in the spirit of our unity.... xoxoxo. I never, knew the Puerto Rican/ Latino generation share, this avenue with us (5th Avenue). I understand, earlier this afternoon they had a brief Brooklyn style Puerto Rican day parade or festival. I could imagine, the hotties that were out here, earlier. Yeah, that's right. I'm talking about them both, the males and the females. I wouldn't be surprised, if some of them, stuck around. You know, how that goes... there's still a lot of people refusing to unlock that closet door. You never know, who or what I would run into. Anyway, that was earlier. Let's talk about now and how we plan to turn "H" town out. Who's with me? LOL, this is funny. I was, just thinking and imagining, if our parade occurred around the same time on the same avenue as the West Indian Day Parade. Yeah Right! Perhaps, I should take that line off of here. That's definitely, reaching. West Indians share, their parade with us, that'll be the day. The day that happens is the day they have gotten themselves a QUEER for a Prime minister. Speaking of homosexuals and politics. I never knew, Marty Markowitz was a faggot. Oh wow, I wonder how good he is, when it comes to sucking dick. I wonder, if he's any match for me. It's funny, how me and Marty Poo keep finding the same similar things in common. It's just, too bad he lacks attraction to me. Ahh, I'm kidding Marty. I've done it with worse! Anyone want to know, what I hated in high school. The one true thing I hated in high school. I HATED GIRLS! I know, "Duh".... but there's more to it than just hating girls. There was a specific reason, why I hated girls. I know, some of y'all asking, how can a bi-sexual hate girls. It was these particular girls, I hated in high school. They were known as cheerleaders. I hated, girls who wore cheerleaders outfits. They thought, they were so all that back in my high school days. All because they got a phat ass and curvy body. Oh maybe so but that doesn't mean a thing. I admit, I'm not a exerciser or nutritious consumer. Be that as it may, I'll bet any cheerleaders outfit I put on. I'll look good in. Forgive me followers for my bitterness. This is the reaction, I normally receive whenever I come in contact with cheerleaders. You don't have to worry here, I won't make fun or say anything harsh at our own Brooklyn Pride, cheerleaders. Just promise me, one thing. Save me a mini and pom pom, next year. I did, see my favorite promo vehicle out here and no it wasn't "Condom Nation". Let this be a lesson to you, when someone is handing out condoms and he's offering you one. Do not reply by saying, "I don't use condoms". Trust me that's a bad sign. You don't want to say, something like that around every man. Nonetheless, the vehicle I'm referring to is my favorite one from last year. Here, they are just cruising along down the strip. Rusty Jabbz say, hello to "BRANDED SALOON!!" Ah, man I love them. How can I? I still haven't been there yet. I've always been meaning too. What struck my fascination and passion for the saloon? It was, last year's Brooklyn Pride. I remember, the Branded Saloon vehicle coming down 5th Avenue and they had the whole 5th Avenue balling with the theme song they were singing. It was an very catching tune. It was very smart of them to produce a record like that I could imagine all the clientele they gained from last year. LOL, I remembered something too after, last year's pride. Who could forget, the way "The Saloon" drove around the community with a heap of friends, family and supporters alongside their float travelling back with them to their home. Yeah, that was totally something else. I hope they do something like that again. As much as, I really do love the, "L.G.B.T." and "G.L.B.T." communities. I think, it is about time for me to consider going to work. I didn't see much but that's okay. I still did manage to come here and spend some form of quality time with my peers. We still have our major parade coming up soon, June 30th. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I guess, I should thank the following people for participating in today's Brooklyn Pride.... To the Public Advocate Bill De Blasio, To our Mayoral candidate, John Liu, I don't know how good he is but if he wins. He can't be any worse than Bloomberg, To the Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz, congratulations on your retirement, good luck wherever you go. Umm, are you sure you don't want me to congratulate you on coming out the closet, Marty baby, LOL! Have a nice life, see you at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival, To all the floats that were out here or at least all the ones I was allowed to see: Just sending my love to.... Queer Rising, Lesbian Herstory, Condom Nation and my personal favorite Branded Saloon. To any other floats I apologize I missed y'all. Unfortunately, I did end up sending myself to work for the rest of the night. I'm not quite sure, if that's going to be a wise idea. I'm glad for those who remained and stayed and had fun throughout the rest of the evening. WAIT A MINUTE!!! I do have, one more thank you. I would like to thank, GOD for that little gift, he left me. As I journeyed, back in the bus direction. I came in, eye contact with an rainbow flag. Thank you so much, Jesus for leaving it there. Just hanging, dangling and waving on the corner. I found it sticking up, posted in some sort of outdoor plant fountain. Now, I have something in the spirit of my honorary pride day throughout the evening..... A-men...... Hold on, wait a minute this flag has an TD Bank encryption on it. What the .... I hope, this isn't a ploy to get me to join their bank. The nerve of some people. How desperate can you be, to use GOD as an influence, LOL "AIN'T NUTHIN' BUT A TRU' "G" THANG, BABY, BABY!!! SERVING BROOKLYN'S LESBIANS, GAYS, BISEXUAL AND TRANSGENDERS COMMUNITIES 365 DAYZ! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: