Monday, June 10, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2013 ISSUE #02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS "WISH YOU WERE HERE" MOVIE SCREENING, LIVE AT THE CITY CINEMAS VILLAGE EAST THEATER. SATURDAY, JUNE 8th,013 Oh gosh, it look I'm superlate. I hope, I didn't miss much from the introduction. All because of my stupid phone that I thought left, back upstairs in my room. Sha, thank you so much for this free ticket. It doesn't look, late afterall there seems to be some credits coming in now. Okay, perhaps I've missed, whatever may have just taken place before the opening monologue. However, though it may seem that the only thing I perhaps missed, is indulging myself into buttery popcorn and refreshing beverages. I'm so hyper, right now. It is taking me, sometime now to get myself at ease. I really had to rush myself over here from Union Sq station. I was just so glad that the window attendant was nice enough to still give me a free stub. Despite my slight lateness. You know what, if I wasn't in such a hurry. I'm pretty sure, window attendant man wouldn't had mine, my special return of gratitude, lol. I know, by now everyone is either complaining or either, logged off. I don't blame you, all. I came out here to watch a movie but I haven't spoke of it yet. I must admit, this is not my kind of movie. There is a bit of struggle, as I sit through it. There did come a part during the movie where the body of the film changed for me. Giving it some...., well I'm not going to say interests considering this film did have the whole theater at its attention. However, the film perhaps came around and I started seeing the light onto it more throughout the rest of the viewing. Overall, I rate this movie. On a scale of 1 to 5. I give it a "3". I guess, you can say I enjoyed this brief afternoon. Once again, I would like to thank my homeboy, Sha-King for forwarding me this complimentary ticket, peace my brother. Now, let's get out of here, "Brooklyn Pride Parade" still going _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: