Monday, September 17, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2012 ISSUE #01

PROSPECT PARK FOOD RALLY, EVERY SATURDAY AT THE ARCH SEPT. 08TH TO NOV. 24TH ALONG WITH PROSPECT PARK FOOD RALLY, EVERY 3RD SUNDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE GRAND ARMY PLAZA ENTRANCE
Feels like I've died and gone to heaven. It must be, because only in heaven is where you'll find as much food as this. Taking place every Saturday, the residence of my borough of Brooklyn will get to experience fine mobile dining from various food trucks and carts. Prospect Park and the New York City Food Truck Association took it upon themselves to provide a weekly food truck rally of different foods of your choosing. If your a person who enjoys anything from dairy to protein to vegetable to organic. They even have native delights: East Indian, Mexican and Korean. But, where's my people though. I don't see any Soulfood trucks out here, or any West Indian trucks out here. This food truck rally could even use some, down home trucks on the scene. However, I will not let the lack of my primary truck choices interfere with the choices of the people. I'm only here today, as RJE Media to show my support to my man, Will and Will, lol. That's funny, you know what that reminded me of. I don't know if anyone remember the Bob Newhart Show. There were these three character's on the show, "Larry, Darryl and Darryl". Everytime, Larry would enter a room, he introduce himself by saying, "Hi I'm Larry and this my brother, Darryl and this my other brother, Darryl". By now, your wondering what the hell I'm talking about. I'm sorry if I changed gears for the moment. I just found it a bit amusing the way, I mentioned that I was here this weekend for Will and Will. You know, I have a lot of slow people that follows my blog and if I don't break down certain things they'll be stuck in the twilight zone, lol.
Let's get back into what I was saying, this event. The food truck rally have been taking place once a month, every 3rd Sunday of that month since June. I believe its scheduled to end in October. Only leaving the weekly food truck rally, which takes place every Saturday from 7am-5pm. This is only its second Saturday and its scheduled to run until November 24th (Thanksgiving weekend). You already have an idea about Thanksgiving weekend. You never know there maybe special holiday meals being sold. Let me not jump the gun too quickly. I still would like to focus on what is taking place in the present.
Before, I go because I'm getting tired of taking pictures of all these trucks and taking notes. What I should be doing, is what these people are doing and that's getting my grub on. I would like to first give shout outs and salute to some of the mobile food trucks that are on site this weekend.... Big D's Grub, Bongo Delicious Cuban Food, Cool Haus Ice Cream, Domo Taco, Green Pirate Juices, Gorilla Cheese NYC, Kelvin Natural Sushi Co, Kimchi Taco, Mexicue Catering, Mexico Blvd, Milktruck, Phil's Steak, Red Hook Lobsters, Rickshaw Dumpling Truck, Souvlaki GR, The Morris Truck, Valducci Original Pizza, Van Leeuwen Ice Cream,. Okay, ENOUGH! time to go eat. Enjoy my blog and the photos.
PROSPECT PARK ALLIANCE FOOD TRUCK RALLY EVERY SATURDAY AT THE ARCH ON GRAND ARMY PLAZA 7AM-5PM... DIRECTIONS B41 TO GRAND ARMY PLAZA, 2 & 3 TRAIN TO GRAND ARMY PLAZA ........ PROSPECT PARK ALLIANCE FOOD TRUCK RALLY EVERY 3RD SUNDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE GRAND ARMY PLAZA ENTRANCE 11AM-5PM... DIRECTIONS B41 TO EASTERN PARKWAY, 2 & 3 TRAIN TO EASTERN PARKWAY _____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: