Friday, September 21, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2012 ISSUE #03

GUERILLA GAY BAR NEW YORK - LAUNCH OF THE GUERILLA GAY BAR NEW YORK PARTY, tonight at the GALWAY HOOKER 7 E. 36TH ST. BTW 5TH AV & MADISON AV FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 FROM 6PM-9PM
Now, this is something I have never heard of before, "GGBNY"... GUERILLA GAY BAR NEW YORK taking over New York City making its launch, this evening at The Galway Hooker. Located at 7 East 36th Street btw 5th Av. & Madison Av. I have no idea what to expect, except cute guys all dolled up and dressed in RED! RED is the color dress code for the evening. When I heard that I was skeptical about my attendance. You know, the whole blood and crip thing. Anyone would be a fool to wear their colors especially us, gays considering the heat we already get poured down on us. I decided to take a chance and go regardless. If not for the men, then for the thrill. I'm all "RED" up from head to toe. You wouldn't mistake me for a banger. This is crazy, I'm wearing all red, in a Crip neighborhood just so I can be able to attend a gay party. Isn't this something, it better be worth it. I've been anticipating over this affair for at least the last three months. It's been put together by the MEN Event. What I understand, this Guerilla Gay Bar New York is going to be a monthly event. It's a group of gays placed all together, once a month in the city and we take over the most popular straight bar in New York. It does sound kind of fun and exciting. So, you see my anticipation. I hope for the best and a good turn out. This is cool, totally not what I expected. When I arrived at The Galway Hooker, there were these two gentlemen outside of the bar. When I had asked if this was, "Guerilla Gay Bar", I thought I was about to get stomped out by their reaction. Apparently, they knew nothing about tonight's gathering. The security at the door was well aware and he let me in. As I entered through the door, thoughts of a room filled with hot and hunky men. All shapes and sizes dressed in red, as it ran through my mind. This was not the case though. It was a room filled with straight men and throughout this room, we needed to scope out anyone wearing red and ask, "if they're Guerilla New York" or "GGBNY" which ever one you prefer. I manage to pick out quite a few, "REDS". A lot of reds showed up. It was as if, I'm really in a room with a bunch of bloods except we're all gay. My only downfall of the night, besides not meeting anyone. Is the fact that my phone broke, it cracked when I sat on it in Burger King. I left my phone in my back pocket and once I sat down, it "CRACKED!", dam, hard plastic chairs, FUCK! This is a brand new phone, a Samsung S3. I can't walk around with a cracked S3 screen. Other than that I had a great time. I'll be sure to return next month and I'll go easy on the "RED". Ya, kiddin' me, I freakin' look like a fire engine. ______________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: