Saturday, September 29, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2012 ISSUE #05

if you having girl problems I feel bad for ya' son, Brooklyn haves 99 problems and the "BARCLAY CENTER, AIN'T ONE!!"
9 28 12, were the numbers I heard constantly as an reminder of this day. Pain in the ass, annoyance similar to the one constantly heard two years ago by TNA's Impact's Bound For Glory 10 10 10. If I was a lottery player, these probably would be numbers I'd consider playing. Who knows I may win for my first time. A lot of things happened to me, after my first time. What a night? It's finally here! It's the moment, we've all been waiting for. Hold up, correction "It's the moment you all been waiting for." I, on the other hand is only here as a mere spectator. A paparazzi if you must... I wanted to take part in the unveiling of Brooklyn's newest and destined to become a monumental structure. News have been circulating over the grand opening of the Barclay Center for months. Just look at this crowd for the so call, "King of New York" Jay-Z. I hear, this is only the first day of the concert. According to this, Barclay Center newsletter. The residence of Brooklyn will have seven more days to endure the delight of Jay-Z and friends. The crowd is definitely enjoying themselves and soaking up its atmosphere. I believe I soaked up enough of this atmosphere. I'm getting ready to head over to some bar, any bar until tonight's after party. There's an after party, tonight you'll be sure to run into someone handing out a false flyer. Only I, know the official location.
____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5350 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: