Thursday, May 24, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2012 ISSUE # 02

FREE CANDY THE BLOCK PARTY WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2012 BY SOUTH SHORE SOCIAL CLUB I didn't come out here to blog tonight. My main objective was to only test out my birthday gift. I bought myself a Fujifilm Camera. There will not be much writing off my blog. Just showcasing the pure art creation layed out on the walls. Everyone enjoy the artwork and the hands of my Fuji.
CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: