Thursday, May 24, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2012 ISSUE # 03

ABOVE ALLEN @ THE THOMPSON LES HOTEL THURS MAY 17, 2012 RULES OF ATTRACTION-TITO VODKA OPEN BAR
Oh My Head! My Head! Those are the words I expect my love companions to say. "Oh My Head!" "My Head!" are all familiar sounds from an open bar time. A time when Dee, Sha, Q and myself got pissy drunk at these type of parties. This evening, brings me back to Triple 5 Soul's monthly open bar parties on Lafayette St. I promised myself, my mother and my doctor I would cut back on my alcohol content due to my illness. I've been successful thus far until tonight. There comes that one day, where a person relapse. I'm here tonight with my brethren D-Biggz of Duke Gordone Ink at the Above Allen at the Thompson LES Hotel. Whatever that means, truthfully from what I read in my email's subject line "Rules Of Attraction". I assume there will be some freakiness going on. The only thing, freaky going on is the two hour open bar by Tito Vodka. I done had like seven drinks, I don't think my liver can take anymore. What I did tonight was not a wise move. If you would have seen my response and the way I tried to walk back towards the 1 train. I made a right turn, somewhere on La Guardia Place and East Houston. I was accused of stealing a chair from a restaurant. I was so smashed. I couldn't move anymore. I'm standing on the corner of La Guardia and Mac Dougal starving. I needed something to eat so I went to Percy''s Pizza and ordered 4 slices. I figure with some food in my system it'll help calm me down a bit but the pizzas were taking too long. During my long wait, I manage to slip off my chair and bang the back of my head onto the radiator nearly cracking the skull. The pizzas, finally came. Once I was done eating them. I still was tore up but it did help, I sat in the pizzeria for quite sometime until I was ready to move again. Let this be a lesson not just for me to anyone who drinks. "NO YOUR LIMITATIONS AND DON'T GO PASS IT!!!" CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: