Thursday, May 24, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2012 ISSUE # 04

TIMES SQUARE GAY NETWORKING PARTY AT THE RITZ MONDAY, MAY 21, 2012
Look like there is going to be no "TRAFFIC" tonight. Just a wet ride to, The Ritz. This month, I would like to introduce everyone too, our monthly gay networking party. Normally, events like these I would keep to myself. This is more on a personal nature. I just took it upon myself to share tonight's "MEN event" with everyone and what the Times Square Social has done for me. How it changed, my life. I've been coming to this event for the past, four months. I look at events as such, as a way of getting in touch with our inner queer and queer alike. I had an, wonderful evening. I broke out my baby (my new fujifilm camera). I finally have my lil' sidekick back along with me. There were a lot of cute, handsome, professional gentlemen in here. Then again, Times Square Social always bring out the cuties. Even with the heavy rain, you still manage to have a significant amount of dignified guys. Hot males anywhere from freelance to self-employed to blue collar to white collar. This is the place to come if your looking for "Mr Right" or "Mr Right Now". Or, if your just simply looking for a new friend. The MEN event is a social networking party set up on a monthly basis. Throughout the evening your entertained with professional d.j. styled mixing and professionally served bar drinks. This was my first time being in The Ritz, I heard so much about this place. I wasn't impressed at first, well not like last month choosing of XL. I just figure since The Ritz was one of the most legendary and hottest gay nightclubs in the city, I expected something a little more lavish. I still enjoyed myself regardless despite the disgruntle party attendants that didn't want their photographs taken. I was going a little too hard with the paparazzi. If I did offend anyone and/ or unlawfully took your picture please accept my apology on behalf of RJE Media. I would like to thank the people, who did want their pictures taken and didn't mine the exposure... God Bless You!!! Also, I would like to thank Troy aka Mr Pennsylvania and Michael aka Mr North Dakota of Gayusa.com who were in the house. Be on the look out for gayusa, airing this fall. Keep checking the website for updates. Thank you to Nic Dris and HHC Marketing for the grand prize that was given to me from the previous, MEN event. That's another thing that is offered, when attending the MEN event you can participate in their monthly raffles and maybe you to can be a winner. The next, Times Square Social MEN event is a Pride Week & NYMF Special, June 21, 2012 going down at Dave and Busters 234 W. 42nd St. New York, N.Y. rsvp: http://junegaysocial.eventbrite.com
CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: