Monday, January 19, 2009

WHO THE FUCK IS ACE HOOD?

This Dj Handspin Dinero dj/writer of Rusty Jabbz Newsletter a couple of months ago I was given the opportunity to interview Dj Khaled's newest meal ticket, Ace Hood. I aint know, who the fuck Ace Hood was all my homies tellin' me he's dope and shit. I was like hold on, remember I'm from New York. New York Dope is different than southern dope. But thanx to Dj Scrilla from Texas for hooking a brutha up with a phone interview to interview Ace Hood.










DJ HANDSPIN: How did you and Dj Khaled connect game?
ACE HOOD: I met up with Khaled at his annual birthday party. I just wanted to
shine. Khaled seen the starvation, next thing you know I'm in the
office.

DJ HANDSPIN: How does it feel to be under one of the top dudes in the game?
ACE HOOD: It's huge to be backed by him its a dream come true.

DJ HANDSPIN: Do you have any New York dates?
ACE HOOD: Not that I know of

DJ HANDSPIN: Aint none of your mixtapes is up here?
ACE HOOD: I know, I released like two mixtapes. I don't even know the street team up there.

DJ HANDSPIN: Are you looking to network with any New York artists?
ACE HOOD: No doubt, I like to network. I'm open to do whatever.

DJ HANDSPIN: Do you have a email for drops?
ACE HOOD: Acemusic954@gmail

DJ HANDSPIN: Do you want guaranteed mixtape money?
ACE HOOD: Call my contact 954 691 5297 thats my man, A D

DJ HANDSPIN: How much mixtapes do you sell a month?
ACE HOOD: 60,000 mixtapes per month.

DJ HANDSPIN: What do you need from the djs to do for you as an artists?
ACE HOOD: The djs help break me as a new artist. Keep holding me down. Keep going hard on
the streets I rather blow up hard on the streets.

DJ HANDSPIN: What's gonna be that 3rd single?
ACE HOOD: "Get 'em up" for the streets. We droppin' the 3rd single. Me & Lloyd "Call me" #13
on the album.

DJ HANDSPIN: Who were some of your influences coming up in the game?
ACE HOOD: Trick Daddy that was one of my influences of course I listen to the Waynes, the
TI's of course the Biggies and Pacs influence alot.

DJ HANDSPIN: Who would you like to work with?
ACE HOOD: Someone like a Keyshia Cole, a Robin Thicke. I wanna show niggs I could do
different things. Someone like a Beyonce.

DJ HANDSPIN: How do it feel to be recognized as a top artist in the game?
ACE HOOD: It's a blessing, I'm blessed. It's big my nigg.

DJ HANDSPIN: Do you got any promo tours coming up?
ACE HOOD: It's not final yet, it supposed to from Dec. to Jan. with Trey Songz and Ross.
It's not a promo tour.

DJ HANDSPIN: Hood, do you got any projects you working on?
ACE HOOD: I'm about to drop my next mixtape and working on my next project for the top of
the year.

DJ HANDSPIN: Ace, before we close. Do you have any last words you would like to say?
ACE HOOD: I want to let all the djs. Anything yall need from Ace Hood I got ya.

Ace Hood contacts:
Sandos Innocent 954 461 6944

Kerry Clerveaux (A and R of Dollaz N Dealz Ent)
Office # 954 918 6250
Fax# 866 617 1627

dollazndealz@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/acehood
www.myspace.com/dollazndealzentertainment


"ACE HOOD - "GUTTA" IN STORES NOW

I wanna thank Ace Hood for taking time out for me to interview him and thankx to Dj Scrilla for setting up the interview. PEACE!

No comments: