Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MEMORABLE BIGGIE QUOTABLES

"JUICY"
It was all a dream. I used to read word up magazine. Salt n Pepa & Heavy D up in the limousine. Hangin' pictures on my wall every saturday rap attack Mr Magic Marley Marl. I let my tape rock till my tape popped smokin' weed & bambou sippin' on private stock. Way back when I had the red and black lumberjack with the hat to match. Remember, Rappin' Duke The Ha The Ha you never thought that hip hop would take it this far. Now, I'm in the limelight cause I rhyme tight. Time to get paid blow up like the World Trade. Born sinner, the opposite of a winner. Remember, when I used to eat sardines for dinner. Peace to Ron G, Brucie B, Kid Capri, Funkmaster Flex, Luv Bug Starski. I'm blowin' up like you thought I would call the crib same number, same hood. It's All Good!


" I make your mouth piece obese like De la Reese. When I release, you lose teeth like Lil' Cease"
(taken from the Long Kiss Goodnight)

" I was a terror since the public school error. Bathroom passes, cuttin' classes, squeezin' asses.
Smokin' blunts was a daily routine since thirteen a chubby nigga on the scene"
(taken from Party and Bullshit)

" Biggie bag bitches from barbecues to barmitzvah"

" B that is, I that is, G wiz muthafuckaz still in my biz. Don't you know my nigga, Gutta fuckin'
kidnap kids fuck 'em in their ass throw 'em over the bridge. That's how it is, my shit is layed
out, fuck that beef shit that shit is played out."
(taken from What's Beef?)

" What's Beef?... Beef is when you need 2 cats to go to sleep. Beef is when your moms aint safe
up in the streets. Beef is when I C U, guaranteed to be in I C U.
One more time
What's Beef?... Beef is when you make your enemy start your jeep. Beef is when you roll no
less than 30 deep. Beef is when I C I, guaranteed to be in I C U."
And I'm through

No comments: