Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WE ARE READY TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT BEE ATCHHH!!!


CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

America my country born and raised in. Finally elected an original man, well part original but still its an honor and a priviledge to be alive and witness this. Its so exciting, I had to write a blog tonight. I'm writing this blog and tryin' not to tear as I listen to Nas's Black President in the background. 2pac is over the hook saying, "Although it seems heaven sent we aint ready to have a black president." I wish Tupac was alive to eat those words and celebrate with us in joy and triumph. This is history to me, I'm glad to be apart of history. I don't care what happens to me for the rest of my life. I could get shot, stabbed, fucked up or imprisoned it doesn't matter. No amount of punishment or trials and tribulations we face in life will ever compare to seeing the first african-american
president of the United States of America.

No comments: