Tuesday, November 11, 2008

RUSTY JABBZ' WEB NEWSLETTER NOV. 2008


DJ HANDSPIN: Welcome everyone to the Rusty Jabbz Newsletter & Blog site. I'am your host, writer, editor in chief and ceo, Dj Handspin. I wanna give a phat shout out to my Rusty Jabbz originals and founders along with myself. Phat shout out to AMOR, DJ QZR, & DJ UNDERSTANDING who help jump start this independent hip hop revolution. Rusty Jabbz was created in 2001 as an alternative to the bias hip hop magazines that do not give the proper and correct recognition of true emceeing and microphone skillz. We at Rusty Jabbz wanted to give all the real emceez that spent their time and hard earned money creating top quality materials to get the proper respect they deserved.
Now we're back and we're online and I wanna thank my true homie, D-Biggz for putting me on to this site to expand my fanbase and spread hip hop love and unity via internet.
With all that being said, let me bring on board my newest writer that goes by the name of JW Writer. JW Writer the keyboard is yours.

JW WRITER: Thank you, DJ Handspin. I like that, you know, "THE KEYBOARD IS YOURS" thing. Dude you acting like we on TV, calm down I know your psyched but its only the internet. It's not like we're celebrities, the most we are is ILEBRITIES! Shit, nowadays to become famous the fastest way would be the internet. THE INTERNET IN 2008 DECLARED AS THE NEW IDIOT BOX!!! Who would of ever thought that the computer and the internet would become cool & fun. Shit, in my day. I hated computers. All I ever did was homework on a cheesy commodore computer. There was no internet in the mid' '80s. All we did on our computer was work & played crappy games like PAC MAN, DONKEY KONG & CENTIPEDE. I feel old just saying this, I talk with kids today they look at me like I'm a fossil and shit. This fucking world keep changing every minute. I just bought me a laptop and cats in my neighborhood looking at me like, I'm Fred Flintstone. Apparently, laptops are obsolete. It seems they created the miniature laptops. Y' all might know them as Iphone, G1 & Blackberry. Now they got a laptop that can fit in your pocket. They should call them, "POCKET TOPS". Like I said the internet is the new idiot box. Remember back in the days when we all used to either be at school or at work and soon as your day was over you couldn't wait to run home and plow yourself on the couch and watch tv with a ice cold beer for the rest of the night till you dosed off. Now, you can bring your tv with you. These blackberries, g1s and iphones their not cellular phones their 24/7 on hand home entertainment systems. You can listen to music, watch videos, surf the web, google all types of information. All of this from in the palm of your hand. Its like afterwork we don't need to rush home and enjoy these things. We can enjoy them everyday, all day. So, instead of being and idiot in the privacy of your own home, you can be an idiot everyday, all day.
As I type this my hands are getting tired but thats the beauty of being online. I can stop and go as I please and come back with new ideas and topics so be sure to log onto http:rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com. Don't log on to support Dj Handspin, log on to support me, JW Writer. A real writer and not some wannabe thug from Brooklyn using writing as a hustle. Like my so called co-writer, Dj Handspin, I actually went to college and got a degree in english and creative writing. I'm just doing this blog thingy because I'm str8 outta college and I'm looking to build and expand my career and the fact that I got fired from the National Equirer. Dat was some real bullshit, how the fuck you get fired from a tabloid. I still ask myself that. It was the stupidest thing why they fired me. They fired me because I asked for a raise. That aint no reason to fire me, I got a BACHELORS! I should be gettin' BACHELORS MONEY not G. E. D. MONEY, the nerve of them.
Now here I'am writing for a blog site for a guy thats won't even give me HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT MONEY. Screw you, Dj Handspin. I'm not even good enuff to write for your newsletter. I have to write on your blog. Oh yeah, thats right, RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER is coming back to the streets in 2009. I don't know why I'm plugging it for him its not like he's gonna let me write in it. Apparently, I'm not good enuff for the newsletter but the blog, "hey JW knock yourself out." Handspin wants the newsletter all to himself but a college graduate who actually knows how to write properly is not good enuff for an New York City bound paper newsletter. Handspin, eat a dick, fuckin' bitch.

HANDSPIN: This is DJ Handspin Dinero coming to you live on line to let you know that JW Writer will not be writing for the remainder of this blog. We have some employer/employee grievances to work out. But I hope you enjoyed what you read so far. I'll see you next time, hopefully with JW or without JW. Perhaps, I'll get someone on my team thats not more mad and hateful as I'am.
This has been your favorite mad hater writer, Dj Handspin Dinero

"GOOD NIGHT!!"
"RUSTY JABBZ 2009!!"

No comments: