Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS TO BARACK O'BAMA

Yessss Sirrrrr. This is JW Writer kicking it with you, earlier my dude Dj Handspin posted his blog on the excitement of having a black president in office. Although this is not my account my man gave me access to his blog account to post some views, opinions and thoughts. Handspin is actually doing whut he said he was gonna do if Barack won, he's banging his lady to Public Enemy's Fight The Power A blackman in office. Excuse me a blackman in the white house. Excuse me again a blackman in black house. I' am so happy so proud so glad that I'm alive to witness this. I had faith that one day. All it takes is one day. We're here. You know we as black people gotta do our part now to rep ourselves in a professional manner. No more thuggin', slangin' and bangin'. We can rise above the ghetto mentality and prosper to new heights. A blackman as president, aint dat some shit. I'm trying not to cry because I'm typing I may get electricuted. All my niggaz out there listen up we have the power we fought the power and we won its up to us to keep that power. We can do it don't let anyone tell you, you can't be #1. A blackman as president of the United States. I know at times it felt heaven sent but YES A BLACK MAN CAN BE PRESIDENT!!! Congrats goes out to Barack O'bama, Michelle O'bama and every fucking body in the United States that supported my dude. All my niggaz and niggettes tomorrow and for the rest of the week I want you to say, scream, shout, yell YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! AND GOD DAM IT WE DID! This has been a message from JW Writer your ghetto publisher, HOLLA BACK!!1

,

No comments: