Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ELECTION DAY NOV. 5, 2008

Good evening everyone, its Dj Handspin Dinero coming to you live via internet. I want to take this time to shout out my H. N. I. C. excuse me our H. N. I. C. Our Head Nigger In Charge, Barack O'bama.
Yes sir, yes we can and we did. I want to send a phat shout out to my country, the United fuckin' States of America. The fucking state and city I rep for being behind me and Barack O'bama. HELLO BROOKLYN AND THANK YOU NEW YORK for bringing a real nigger in the white house. I never thought I would wake today on Nov. 5, 2008 the day after election day to a African American president. I never thought I would ever see that. HELL, I never thought my kids would ever see that. It was was a great day, yesterday a great night, last night. Let's all continue to celebrate our newly president-elect, Barack O'bama. As the week continues on imma be ecstatic. I aint never forgeting Nov. 4, 2008, the day the original man became a president of this country.(USA)
I want to take this time to shout out my closet peoples. To my mother for encouraging & showing me the importance to vote. To my brother Sha-Born , my cousin Chuckles & my homie Sha-King who now lost their right to vote due to incarceration. Maybe our new president will pass a bill to allow ex-cons to gain the rights to vote. My vote went out to Barack O'bama and all the incarcerated scarfaces who no longer have a right to vote. I did it for all of yall. Every vote counts. I wanna send some love and shouts to my lovely lady, Shavella who I love dearly, to my homie Lance for gettin' me involved with this election year. I never been a man about politics. I never gave a shit about politians and politics. I took interests in this election year because I wanted to help get the first African American male into the white house which is now gonna be called the black house for the next four years. I wanted to be apart of history by contributing and showing support to have our 44th president of the United States to be a black man. I'm glad I voted for Barack O'bama, originally I wanted Hilary Clinton in office. I thought it would of been easier to get a caucasian woman in the white house rather than a black man either way I would of been apart of history. Neither female or black male been a president of this country. I feel great that I helped change the world.
Nov. 4, 2008 is a day that will go down in history. It's true, through prayer, faith and belief all things are possible. We showed just that yesterday. I wanna give a phat shout out to my hood Vanderveer houses. All the people in my hood that was out there on the block since 5am in the morning doing sumthin productive besides slangin'. Y'all muh' fuckaz was out there standing on line all tired and shit but yall stood there with the sore legs, aching backs and wobbly knees but yall waited till it was your turn to vote. The whole 33 years of my life on this planet, I aint never been more prouder for my hood (Vanderveer houses). Not just my hood, black people everywhere. We all got together left the guns, knives and drugs alone and we stood out there as one nation under Allah on the frontline. We aint give up till Barack O'bama was finally announced president-elect at 11pm tuesday night. All my black, nubian people throw your fist up!

QUOTE: "They didn't want to give us 40 acres & a mule, so DAM IT we took
50 states and a white house." quoted by; D.Biggz

If it wasn't for my sun, D Biggz, I wouldn't be writing this testimony cuz the GOD put me on to this site.

I prepared a brief rhyme dedicating to Barack Obama, titled "SWAGGA LIKE HIM"

RHYME: "Oh my my my, I thank GOD it was him. Barack does how it feels to wake up to be
the SHIT and URINE. OOOOO BAAMMAAAA, standing wit' da
souljahz, cruzin' in his rover. Did y'all have any doubts dat it'll
be over!! No1 in this country got SWAGGA LIKE HIM!
SWAGGA LIKE HIM! SWAGGA LIKE HIM!
Written by; Dj Handspin Dinero

This is Dj Handspin Dinero, signing off with the Internet's Chocolate News.
LOVE, PEACE AND AFRO GREASE!

No comments: