Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY NOV. 4TH 2008

Oh what a day. What a beautiful day. I woke up and the first thing I did was go out an vote. In next couple of hours we're going to have a nigger as a president. Wow, never thought this day would come. Black people everywhere we finally made it. We have N W A (Nigger With Attitude) in the white house. We have H N I C (Head Nigger In Charge) in the white house. These were the things N W A rapped about, "the white house will be sprayed black w/ 2 coats" I maybe jumping the gun a little bit it aint time to tally up the poles yet. But I know my nigger. BARACK O'BAMA DRAMA got this maan! I'am so sure he gonna win I invited my lady to come over tonight. I know if O'bama wins me and my chick gonna be fucking to Public Enemy's Fight The Power alnight. Cuz after tonight we done fought the power and won but do remember a fight can easily be won but now its the war we need to survive. The war is keeping O'bama alive for the next 4 years and hope he makes to his re-election. Think about young geez and geezettes. Imagine the upgrade of our black race if we can keep a black male president and his black female wife in the white house for 8 years. Now thats what I call an accomplishment.

No comments: