Thursday, November 6, 2008

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO BARACK O'BAMA!

I just can't stop congratulating the man, its just so historic and such a special time for our black people.
Let me get down to the real knitty, gritty. Barack, you are now president of the United States thats a great honor for our young african-americans on the come up. Barack, we didn't vote for you because you are black even though your millatto. Although 90% of the african-american race did but whatever the reason was for their vote. We voted you in. Now, listen muh' fucken Barack O'Bama, you betta not fuck this country up. Barack, I swear to ALLAH if you make me regret not voting for John Mc Cain, its on brother. Me and my crew will be all over over you like blacks on fried chicken and 40 ounces. We gonna make sure you meant what you said and said what you meant, while you are in power, you betta believe that.
Barack, I know your millatto and sometimes you may act out your different sides. O'Bama, fuck your multi-racial ass when you get inside the "BLACK HOUSE" you act like a humanbeing. "DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE A NIGGER OR A CRACKER!"
Believe it or not you got both the whites and the blacks behind your campaign. Behind your presidential administration. I know you don't wanna disappoint neither side. If you disappoint the black side you and your family aint going back to Chi-town, thinking they're gonna be safe. But if you disappoint your white side that will be blasphemy cuz they'll make sure that not another blackman will ever be president of the United States ever again. Then, again Barack if you fuck up this country and disappoint your white side. Your half people white people probably won't even consider having a blackman in the presidential race. Whether, he be millatto or 100% african-american. You don't wanna piss off the whities, white people are vicious. Knowing them they'll probably reinstate slavery, invoke our voting priviledges, reinstate Jim Crow all as punishment on our black people because a nigger president that they believed in fucked up America.
If history was to repeat itself, I think the only thing black people would be cool with is riding the back of the bus, hell we do it anyway.
On a serious note, congratulations once again to Barack O'Bama and his lovely family for making history and spraying the white house, BLACK. YES WE CAN AND WE SURE DID!
This has been your favorite mad hater writer, Dj Handspin Dinero


P. S. Barack, let me holla at u on the q.t. I heard your campaign raised like 7 billion dollars. Dats alotta bread. I hope you gonna use it to put towards the redevelopment of this country if not you can send some to me. I'll be more than happy to accept a small portion like 1 billion dollars. Think about it and when you done thinking, hit me on my email address at, djhandspindinero@gmail.com You betta email me imma be waitin' by my computer 24/7. I understand if you too bizy cuz of the whole president thing. You could have your fine ass wife, Michelle hit me on the email with an answer. I wouldn't mine kicking it to Mrs O'Bama.
If y'all don't email me, FUCK IT at least I made $200. off ebay for your campaign T-Shirt. I figure now that your in office, FUCK I need this SHIT for. Imma sell those collectible Barack O'Bama newspapers too. I got tons of Barack O'Bama buttons left over. Theres alotta Barack O'Bama dick riders in this city. I knew, I made the right decision, voting for you. You in the BLACK HOUSE for only 2 days and already I made extra bread. Imma be stacking mad bundles for the rest of this month.
DATS ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A BROTHER IN OFFICE THAT CAN MAKE ANOTHER BROTHER SOME PAPER! BARACK O'BAMA, TILL 2017. Yeah, man imma re-elect ya. "PEACE!"

No comments: