Saturday, March 3, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter March 2018 Issue #01 "ROH: Manhattan Mayhem!"

                                   "ROH Manhattan Mayhem"

As it return's to the rotten apple on this cold Saturday night in the NYC. Rings of Honor is going down right now. Tonight live at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

I know, Silas Young wasn't very happy this past Monday after losing his Television championship in a rematch to Kenny King. I bet you, Silas Young can't wait to cash in his rematch clause. I believe, also on tonight's card we have scheduled a main event between ROH World Champion Dalton Castle against Jay Lethal for the championship.

I've been speaking with a lot of people over FiTe TV chat room during ROH Mondays. There are a lot of people out there who aren't feeling tonight's event. There are some who feel its too soon for ROH to be making a return to New York. They're probably right, afterall it was only 04 months ago from Final Battle @ the Hammerstein Ballroom. As for me, I don't know if I'm going to enjoy ROH's Manhattan Mayhem. I'm going because I'm part of that yepilw movement (YEP I LOVE WRESTLING). 👊👊👊👊

I can never show up in time for a live ROH event. Its always in progress everytime I get here. I wish WWE was more like that. WWE must always keep the audience waiting and on top of that they must always begin with some sort of an announcement or introduction. It can never begin with a match. See that's the awesomeness of ROH compared to WWE, theres NO BULLSHIT!

I walked in the process of,.... I'm not sure who was inside the ring. I do recall hearing, Jonathan Gresham's voice. I'm not quite sure what was the nature of his business. I was busy in the concession area.

Once I finally did get settle into my seat. The match taken place was Cody verses Flip Gordan. This was a great match between the two. I had my money on Flip Gordan. I see, Cody have his main squeeze, Brandi Rhodes along side him during this match. Brandi Rhodes taken a big part of this match. Perhaps, Mrs Rhodes took too much, lol.  Inadvertantly being kicked by her own husband off the apron.

CODY DEFEAT FLIP GORDAN

Ok, look like I'm wrong about Silas Young cashing in his rematch clause for the Television Championship. Look like they're possibly saving that match for NOLA, weekend.
SILAS YOUNG, BRIAN MILONAS & BEER CITY BRUISER DEFEAT KENNY KING, CHUCKY T & CHEESEBURGER
                                 "Six Man Tag Team Match"

This next match you must forgive me I'm not into lucha wrestling. Apparently it seems not too many, ROH fans follow the lucha underground, either. I couldn't really tell who were the partners of Dalton Castle and Jay Lethal. The only thing I did know that they were Mexican.
DALTON CASTLE & VOLTURO DEFEAT JAY LETHAL & ULTIMO GUERRERO

We come to ROH: Manhattan Mayhem main event. This is an eight man match. I believe every two minutes someone will enter the ring. Although each competitor are entering separately. This is basically, "Bullet Club Vs The Kingdom" match.
MATT TAVEN VS MARTY SCURYLL VS VINNY MARSEGLIA VS MATT JACKSON (YOUNGBUCKS) VS TK O'RYAN VS NICK JACKSON (YOUNGBUCKS) VS SHANE TAYLOR VS ADAM PAGE
                                          "Eight Man Match"
WINNERS: THE BULLET CLUB

Perhaps maybe just once I could have sat out of one night of ROH. Tonight's event wasn't what I expected but I'm not going to give my internet wrestling buddies the benefit of the doubt. I just feel ripped off in some way like I didn't see ROH in its entirety. Some of that is my fault due to my lateness. When I have showed up earlier, ROH was already an hour in progress. I believe I missed three matches while travelling to get to the arena. As you can see there weren't much I seen. Needless to say I still enjoyed this event just a little bit. Anything is better than sitting home alone.

ROH Rings of Honor, return to the Hammerstein Ballroom Saturday, June 02nd for a live television taping

No comments: