Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter February 2018 Issue #02 "Game Night Screening!"

I would like to send a special shout out to my homie, Sha-King. Thanks a lot brother for tonight's tickets. A screening something else in my life other than comic books that I haven't enjoyed in a very longtime. I'm filling in for my homie in participation of tonight's screening of "Game Night" starring Jason Bateman. Wow, Jason Bateman this guy gotta be like 100, lol. Just kidding, that's my way of saying "BATEMAN BEEN AROUND!"

  Yes, I'am clueless to tonight's film. I'm looking forward to tonight's presentation.

LMFAO, LMFAO, LMFAO, excuse me I just can't stop laughing. I know, the whole Warner Bros audience will agree.👏👏👏 I want to thank you for tonight's viewing of "Game Night" Starring Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams. Tonight's presentation laid down that comedic look of humor and death mixed with a lot of thrills and trills. "Game Night" focuses on two brothers finally settling childish disputes and idiotic male ego. The picture begins with Max (Jason Bateman) and his wife, Annie (Rachel McAdams) the two of them are known for organizing a weekly "Game Night" at their home which includes their friends. Until, they receive a letter from an unwanted guest. Someone in Max's life that he didn't care to see. Max his whole life felt inferior to his older brother. So you can imagine the news of him making a surprise visit, he wasn't pleased by it. This is basically the main premise of movie, Max feeling insecure towards his brother, Brooke. Max, always felt like all his life he couldn't compete with his older brother, Brooke. Brooke always stood out as the superstar. In tonight's showing of this screening, it'll finally give, Max his moment to shine and at the same time expose, Brooke for the real person he is. There were a lot of things people do not know, about Brooke some or not true and misleading. The whole story itself has a huge twist to it.
Your going to enjoy this film like I did, this evening. It was great seeing, Jason Bateman. I've been watching him from, "Little House on the Praire", "Silver Spoons", "Hogan Family". I'am one, who never really followed Jason Bateman's career but I do recognize talent when I come across one. So you can imagine my excitement when seeing the casting of this part. This guy probably pushing 50 about now but he ain't lost a step.

Don't let my love fall upon, Jason Bateman for his work in " Game Night". I must share some of that love with the cast for an excellent performance. Hands down, particularly to the co-star, Rachel McAdams who played the wife, Annie. What can I say, she was awesome. Just wait until you go see it. You have a beautiful woman filled with intelligence, witt and a boonkie. I can't forget the boonkie, lol. Mami, ass look right in them jeans. I know, where she got them from. Look like Rachel was doing some modeling in them skinny jeans, lol. I know where, she got them jeans too. Look like YMI Jeans. The classic, wannabebutt, jeans, lol. "Game Night", everybody... 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
On a scale of 1 to 5, number 5 being the highest rating. I rate this movie a 05.

"GAME NIGHT" in theaters, FEBRUARY 23, 2018

No comments: