Sunday, October 30, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter October 2016 Issue #04 "WWE Hell In A Cell"

OMG, what a day I've had. You want to call something, Hell In A Cell. How about, "Hell In The City", lol.
It all began with the start of the 69 degree weather this afternoon. Earlier, this afternoon I found myself getting mixed up with this warm fall weather wearing excessive amount of clothing that were apparently unnecessary. If that wasn't enough. Later there had to be a sudden rainshower and of course I have no umbrella on me. I shouldn't have been outside, caught in the middle of all of this. I should have just stayed my ass, right at home waiting for tonight's WWE pay per view.

It's 7:40pm, I'm on the bus heading back to my crib. I have 20 minutes to get there and 20 minutes, before the show begins. This have been a, "HELL IN THE CITY FOR ME! I'm looking for tonight's pay per view to put some smiles onto my face. It couldn't get any worse.

Yes, I made it. I'm home! I'm home! I'm home! It's time for some, "HELL IN A CELL! Coming to you, live from Boston. Home of "THE BOSS!" Sasha Banks. Looking forward to that match later on.
Right now, let's get ready for our Hell In A Cell Match #01 United States Championship Match between Roman Reigns and Rusev,
WOOOOO HOOOOO ROMAN!!!!!

MATCH #01:
ROMAN REIGNS DEFEAT RUSEV, still United States Champion
                    "UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP"
Roman Reigns exploding out from the tied up ropes, planting Rusev with a spear. Sweeeet, super kick from Rusev. I'll give that to him.

I gotta get me a computer. I'm sick and tired of people calling me on my cell phone. Especially, during the pay per view. I almost missed this match. It's my girl, Bayley. I always want to see her that's without a doubt. Bayley taking down Dana Brooke with one bad arm,
WOOO, BAYLEEEYYYY!!!!

MATCH #02:
BAYLEY DEFEAT DANA BROOKE

Coming out now, WWE's favorite superstars: Enzo Amore & Big Cass getting ready for their match against Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Enzo Amore have alot to say about Gallows and Anderson.

MATCH #03:
LUKE GALLOWS & KARL ANDERSON DEF. ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS
Big Cass, one man wrecking crew inside the ring taking down Gallows and Anderson. Enzo Amore got a little fire in him tonight, as well. Looking like a wild chiwawa. Unfortunately, fellows the fun have to stop. Gallows and Anderson making a statement tonight.

We're getting ready for Hell In The Cell Match #02 involving the WWE Universal Championship. These two guys, I'm not very fond of either of them. I'm just going to sit back and watch both of men kill each other.
Seth Rollins have more experience than Kevin Owens when it comes to a cage match. I believe this is Kevin Owens first time. You see, how hesitant Kevin Owens was to enter the cage. Seth Rollins, right now showcasing his vengeance onto Owens. The table have turned now. The ball is in Owens court. I hope it won't be for long. I'm not in the mood for "The Kevin Owens Show", lol. YES!!! Seth Rollins manage to cancel his station, wooooo hooooo yeah yeah yeah.
Oh no, Y2J, Chris Jericho locked himself inside the cell. Jericho going to participate in this match. I know, I said at the beginning I wasn't picking anyone for this match. After what I've been seeing in here. My pick for victory is Seth Rollins. This isn't a fair match. Kevin Owens turned it into a handicap match. Don't give me that crock about no disqualification. Kevin Owens A Wuss! He can't win a match without help.

MATCH #04:
KEVIN OWENS DEFEAT SETH ROLLINS, still WWE Universal Champion
                   "WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP"
Kevin Owens maintain his championship with the help of his so called buddy, Chris Jericho

This match is a simple story of "the teacher vs the student". You know, Kendrick really got to do something about that hair. Are you a wrestler or rockstar? See, even someone in the audience agrees with me. Someone shouting, "GET A F@#KING HAIR CUT!" LOL, funny but true.
Oh shit, Kendrick he did it. He made it happen. Brian Kendrick, the New Cruiserweight Champion.

MATCH #05:
BRIAN KENDRICK DEFEAT TJ PERKINS, the New Cruiserweight Champion
                    "WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP"

Sheamus, Cesaro, shut the HELL up and head your asses down to that ring.

Here comes, The New Day. Will this be there final night? Will tonight be the last night, we all see The New Day with the tag team championships? Can, Sheamus and Cesaro be the ones to break the 478 day reign of The New Day?
Kofi Kingston on the sideline. He's not wrestling in his hometown that's strange.
Sheamus, you gotta watch them boots. Sheamus nearly cost the match by bro kicking his own partner.
Cesaro have Xavier Woods in a sharpshooter. The referee called for the bell due to the interference outside the ring. That is messed up because Xavier Woods tapped out of the sharpshooter.

MATCH #06:
THE NEW DAY DEFEAT SHEAMUS & CESARO BY DISQUALIFICATION
                        "WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"

Uh shit, its about that time. The moment we've been waiting for all night. It's time for Hell In A Cell Match #03 Women's Championship Match. My girl, Sasha Banks Boston's sexiest mami taking on Charlotte Flair....
That's right, Boston.... WE WANT SASHA!, WE WANT SASHA!, WE WANT SASHA!, WE WANT SASHA!, WE WANT SASHA!, WE WANT SASHA!
Lol, look at my girl stylin and profilin in her entrance on top of an Escalade. You go girl!

Match didn't even start yet, the cage not even down yet. Charlotte from behind attacking Sasha. The match haven't begun. The two just having a brawl along the side of the cage. Sasha took a huge powerbomb through the commentary table. Charlotte mocking Sasha, right now. She can barely stand up. Referees calling for medical attention. The nerve of Charlotte saying, "Bring me my title"
Charlotte almost became the new women's champion. Sasha wasn't having that. It ain't going down like that. You want this title, fight me for it BITCH! Yes, Sasha I'm proud of you. Fuck that bitch up.
Sasha think like your idol. You know who, I'm talking about (Eddie Guerrero).
There you go, girl triple vertical. You know, Eddie looking down with a smile. Sasha hanging in there. Sasha have been beaten but she's holding up. OMG, I can't believe it. History was definitely made here tonight in the first ever, Women's Championship Hell In The Cell Match.
It doesn't matter if Charlotte won tonight's match. Sasha Banks still held her ground. She's still, "THE BOSS!"

MATCH #07:
CHARLOTTE DEFEAT SASHA BANKS , the New 3X Women's Champion
                       "WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH"

NEXT, WWE PAY PER VIEW RAW & SMACKDOWN "SURVIVOR SERIES" SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2016


No comments: