Thursday, October 6, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter October 2016 Issue #02 "Gotham Comedy Live"

This haven't been a good day for me. It all started off with a horrible morning. I'm just glad things changed from my email confirmation for tonight's event at Gotham Comedy. It have been a long time since I've attended the venue. I'am very glad one of my favorite comedians by the name of "CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER!", will be tonight's star of the show. I can not wait till I get there.

It's coming back to me. I'm starting to remember this place. I was having trouble a few moments ago. I couldn't recall the exact location. The last time, I attended Gotham Comedy Club, Jerry Seinfeld performed here. I believe it was on W.23rd St. between 7th and 8th avenue. Which it happens to be. I just thought it was further towards 8th avenue.

I did manage to find the club, not only did I forget its location. I did manage to forget the club's concept about invitation on your own. It's not allowed, I have my homies to thank for having other plans. I needed to be teamed up with a group of people. Tonight's show is being taped and will be aired later for www.axs.tv. They can not have someone sitting at a table by there lonesome. They placed me with three other guys to fill up the table.

Right now, the staff is finishing up the room. We're about to begin in a few minutes. I'm glad, I took my leak already. I forgot all about that too. I'm not getting stuck inside this room during a taping, especially knowing that I have to use the bathroom in a emergency. The live taping will go on for about an hour. No one in here, can not move out their seats and their cell phones must either be turned off or placed on silent. I understand, what's about to take place for the evening. I'm going to try and lay low off the brew for the evening.

Okay, New York it's about that time. The shows about to start. Give it up to Cedric The Entertainer and Ryan Reese, hosting tonight's show.

STARRING COMEDIANS:
Noah Gardenswartz
Subhah Agarwal
Dave Temple
Butch Bradley
Former Writer of Fraiser, Larry Bayor

I would like to thank all the comedians who came out here, this evening.  Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Most importantly, I would like to thank, Cedric The Entertainer for taking his time to make a trip out here to New York. You made it happen tonight in NYC, LOL. Although, this wasn't your typical comedy extravaganza. I can see they make sure all the comedians are extremely talented not just funny, before they're bookings.

Who were my favorite comedians of the night? I don't know if I can even tell who that was. I would have to say, my favorite comedian of the night other than Cedric the Entertainer. I'll pick Subhah, Butch Bradley and Larry Bayor. They were indeed the funniest. I really loved there performance. That is not putting down the other performers. Tonight still was an awesome night and again I thank you for everything.





"STAY TUNE, THIS SUN., OCT. 09TH, WWE SMACKDOWN'S NO MERCY PAY PER VIEW @ 7:30PM ON THE WWE NETWORK!"

No comments: