Sunday, October 2, 2016

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter October 2016 Issue #01 "TNA Impact: Bound For Glory" PPV

I can't believe, I'm doing this. I know this is going to cost me alot of money on my cable bill, next month but it's worth it. I had such a wonderful time this afternoon, down by Bryant Park. I want my happiness to continue with TNA Impact: Bound For Glory....

Kicking off tonight's pay per view, is an X-Division Championship between Dj Z and Trevor Lee

MATCH #01
DJ Z DEFEAT TREVOR LEE
          "X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP"
Dj Z, retain his championship

MATCH #02: BOUND FOR GOLD
Jesse Godderz, Rockstar Spud, Braxton Sutter, Eli Drake, Robbie E, Baron Dax, Grado, Baruka, Tirus, Mahabali Shera

Eli Drake eliminated Braxton Sutter
Rockstar Spud eliminated Grado
Jesse Godderz eliminated Baruka
Baron Dax eliminated Robbie E
Jesse Godderz eliminated Baron Dax
Tirus eliminated Rockstar Spud
Eli Drake eliminated Mahabali Shera
Eli Drake eliminated Tirus and Jesse Godderz @ the same time.

ELI DRAKE IS BOUND FOR GOLD....

We just heard, Mike Bennett and Maria talking out their ass, as usual. What else is new with the two of them, smh...
Coming up next it's time for some, are you with me Rusty Jabbz.... "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE"
LOL, OMG Moose coming down to the ring with former members of the Atlanta Falcons, lmao. Moose, you so crazy.

MATCH #03
MOOSE DEFEAT MIKE BENNETT

I finally get to see, Moose wrestle in a Impact pay per view without Mike Bennett on his back. You know who my money is on. I've been down with brother, Moose since the days of ROH.

There you go, let me hear it again "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE" "MOOSE"

This next match is suspect. I don't have any idea how Eddie Edwards got into tonight's finals. I understand that Drew Galloway suddenly came down with an injury and the doctors benched him. Still, this doesn't seem right. Drew Galloway just suddenly got himself injured a couple of days, before the night he was looking forward too.

LOL, that's funny. I hear the people in the audience chanting, "PAY YOUR LIGHT BILL!" It look like Universal Studios are having some issues with the lighting.

MATCH #04: IMPACT GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
EDDIE EDWARDS VS ARON REX

Round #01 goes to Eddie Edwards, what a great way he started this match.
Round #02 goes to Aron Rex, making a tremendous come back.
Round #03 This was an aggressive round among the two superstars. Leading to an expired time. The judges have a split decision.
THE NEW AND FIRST, IMPACT GRAND CHAMPION: ARON REX

WOOO HOOO, "WELCOME BACK!" "WELCOME BACK!" "WELCOME BACK!", CHRISTY HEMME. WHAT? That bitch is here too, lol (Taryn Terrell). OMG, Awesome Kong is here. You serious that bitch could actually speak, lol. She look good to. I see, Awesome Kong knocked off a few pounds, lol. Dixie Carter introducing the "Lady of the Night".....

"THANK YOU GAIL!" "THANK YOU GAIL!" "THANK YOU GAIL! "THANK YOU GAIL" "THANK YOU GAIL" "THANK YOU GAIL!" "THANK YOU GAIL!"

"YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "YOU DESERVE IT!"

"I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete", "I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete", "I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete", "I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete", "I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete", "I fade away and classify myself, as obsolete".

Whoa, Abyss!!! Abyss, your lucky this is a no disqualification type of a match. Abyss took down a referee.
Uh shit, WILLOW!!!
Okay, the fight have came back inside the Universal studios.
Oh no, I know what Abyss keep in that little pouch of his.
SMH, Abyss breaking out the barbed wire boards.
Awesome, Matt. Abyss sandwiched between the barbed wire boards.
It's about that time, Rusty Jabbz repeat after me.... DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
Brother Nero, swanton straight off the top of a 25 foot tall ladder onto Crazzy Steve.

MATCH #05: THE GREAT WAR
BROKEN HARDY'S & REBY DEFEAT DECAY & ROSEMARY
          "TNA IMPACT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
Your New Impact Tag Team Champions, THE BROKEN HARDY'S

LMAO, Maria turning into Eva Marie. Still faking injuries Maria, huh. Oh really, Maria I thought your hand was still broken a few minutes ago. People with broken wrist don't throw away their wrist band. Seriously, Mike Bennett your that depressed over your loss earlier. So your trying to help your wife score a victory, this evening. "DAM BENNETTS!!"

MATCH #06
GAIL KIM DEFEAT MARIA
            "TNA KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP"
NEW, TNA IMPACT HALL OF FAMER & 6X KNOCKOUT CHAMPION, GAIL KIM

Mike Bennett isn't having a very good night. Uh, poor baby! I've been waiting for a night like this. I can't believe that man made himself like this. Mike Bennett, he went too far since his debut in this organization. Speaking of making debuts. Introducing Impacts additional stars to the roster.... Cody Rhodes and Brandi Rhodes. At first, I had my doubts. After, what just took place inside the ring between the couples. We could, welcome the Rhodes..... "REST IN PEACE DUSTY RHODES!"

Bobby Lashley ain't playing. I gotta give that to him. The match didn't even start yet. Jeremy Borash in the middle of an introduction. Out of nowhere, Bobby Lashley with a spear taking EC3 over the ring. Classic maneuver. EC3, already suffering damaged ribs from the other night.
Three German suplexes and one 1%er, that wasn't bad for EC3. Especially someone with damaged ribs.

MATCH #07: MAIN EVENT
BOBBY LASHLEY DEFEAT EC3
              "TNA IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
Bobby Lashley retained his championship

I wasn't surprised. It wasn't a big deal. It still was a good match. Regardless of the fact to EC3's loss. I had a good time that's all that matters. Good night, everybody.

 

No comments: