Sunday, November 22, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 2015 ISSUE #02





"WWE SURVIVOR SERIES PAYPER VIEW RESULTS!"

There go my fly Spanish mami, Lillian Garcia settin' it off for Survivor Series pay per view with her beauty and her vocals slangin' them keys over the Star Spangled Banner... Wooo, sing it girl. Ohhh ma, ma.

1ST MATCH; SEMI-FINALS MATCH:
Roman Reigns defeat Alberto Del Rio
This was a real cutthroat match. Talk about do or die action. It was like seeing 2 superstars going at one another with nothing else on their mind except, "I must win this match. I got to win this match."

2ND MATCH; SEMI-FINALS MATCH:
Dean Ambrose defeat Kevin Owens
Just like I told everyone. I know there's a lot of people out there whom expected this as well.

3RD MATCH; TAG TEAM 5 ON 5 ELIMINATION MATCH:
Ryback, The Lucha Dragons & The Usos meet The New Day, Sheamus & King Barrett
King Barrett 1st to be eliminated
Jimmy Uso  2nd to be eliminated
Sin Cara       3rd to be eliminated
Big E             4th to be eliminated
Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods took Big E out the match & arena seeking medical attention for him. The New Day, just left Sheamus hanging by himself inside the ring. Of course, The New Day never returned to the ring so I take it that everyone knows that outcome.
Sheamus     5th to be eliminated
The victory automatically went to Ryback's team. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods never returned to the match.

4TH MATCH; DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP:
Charlotte defeat Paige
It's the moment of truth! Okay, its my truth.
"CHARLOTTE IS STILL DIVAS CHAMPION" FUCKIN' AWESOME WOOO!!! That's what I'm talking about... "GO CHARLOTTE, GO CHARLOTTE" Screw that U.K. blabber mouth brat known as Paige. It look like all those insults and attacks had no effect on Charlotte. It only made her stronger built around aggression and her physical being.

5TH MATCH:
Tyler Breeze defeat Dolph Ziggler
Big Whoop, former NXT superstar scores his first victory in a WWE pay per view that is great for Mr Purple, Tyler Breeze but it doesn't mean a dam thing to Dolph Ziggler. This guy, Tyler Breeze he don't even need Summeraye. I believe he's getting good love assistance from his selfie stick, Lol.

6TH MATCH:
The Brother's of Destruction defeat The Wyatt Family
This match was a complete waste of time. How many people sitting here reading this actually thought that The Wyatt Family would score tonight's victory. If anyone of y'all been thinking something like that, y'all don't know wrestling. I just want to take this time to wish The Undertaker a Happy 25 years in the WWE. An Un, seriously dude you could chill now. I think the WWE had their fair share of the Undertaker. After 25 years you don't have anything to prove.

7TH MATCH; FINALS:
Roman Reigns defeat Dean Ambrose
This was the match I was finally waiting for. It came down to my last 2. My prediction of the night, Roman Reigns verses Dean Ambrose. The audience was crazy live. People fighting in the crowd. One side, you have a group of people chanting "LET'S GO AMBROSE!" Then on the other side, you have another group of people chanting "LET'S GO ROMAN!" This actually could have been a much better match. Apparently I thought too much of it. It wasn't the match I expected, after Roman Reigns defeating Dean Ambrose in 12 minutes. I broke out in a fit. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS THAT'S ALL!" Y'all just didn't know how much I had in this match. I didn't just see, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose fighting in the ring. I thought that match meant something. It served some sort of purpose behind it. The whole, best friend verses best friend, brother verses brother concept that I wanted to see elevate for more than 12 minutes. It wasn't until this man entered himself into the arena and down the ramp, Triple H. You ain't foolin' me Hunter coming down the ramp with your fake smile and gratitude towards Roman Reigns. Honestly, can you blame Roman Reigns for doing what he did. Some may say it was stupid but at the end of the evening you have about thousand plus fans inside these seats and I bet there's alot of people sitting here tonight wish they could do something like that  (spear) to their boss.

8TH MATCH:
Sheamus cashes in the M.I.T.B. contract
Sheamus defeat Roman Reigns
This wasn't bullshit right here. Even if Sheamus only knocked out Roman with only two brogue kicks in such a short short period of time. It's still not bullshit. I seen this coming. This was actually my second prediction of the night. I seen this coming. No thank you to Triple H for making it more obvious once he entered the ring.
Sheamus is now the 4X WWE World Heavy Weight Champion. As far as, Roman Reigns is considered he'll eventually cash in his rematch clause on Sheamus. We still can count tonight's victory for Roman Reigns and place it in his record. Even though, he had his title for only 3 minutes. A win is still a win.

Congratulations to Roman Reigns on tonight. Once again, congratulations to The Undertaker on his 25 year reign in the WWE. My condolences to the family of Nick Bockwinkel (RIP)

No comments: