Sunday, November 1, 2015

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2015 ISSUE #06 "THE 33 SCREENING"





"THE 33" Antonio Banderas, Rodrigo Santoro, Coto De Pablo, Mario Casas, Juliette Binoche, Jennifer Lopez, Lou Diamond Phillips, Kate Del Castillo, James Brolin, Gabriel Byrne, Juan Pablo Raba, Bob Gunton, Martin Sheen, Paulina Garcia, Oscar Nunez, Adriana Barraza

I just would like to take this moment. I want to discuss an upcoming film, scheduled to be aired November 13th. It's a film called, "The 33". I was invited to the screening of this movie a few days ago. The movie is about 33 miners who have gotten themselves stuck inside of a mime. This incident was caused during an accident while they were in the middle of working. Some sort of an collision had struck the mime causing the collapse. The miners had to survive on whatever little bit of oxygen and food for the next 69 days. What I think made these miners stand tall and come together as one. Of course, God is number one in these situations to rely on. However, in this case. I put everything on the wives. The strength and prayers of the wives to those miners trapped. Just being out there everyday, every night for the next 69 days. Until, they were finally rescued and released. This is a very powerful film. It really means something. When watching this film, your not just watching any other film. This film has set some sort of precedence. I really enjoyed this past week being at the screening of "33". I recommend this film on my behalf. I understand, it won't be in theaters until another two weeks. Trust me, it is worth that wait.


"THE 33" IN THEATERS, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 13TH

No comments: