Thursday, May 1, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2014 ISSUE #01 "DJ HANDSPIN'S B-DAY CELEBRATION WITH FOX'S ADVANCE SCREENING OF GANG RELATED!"

I would first like to say, happy birthday to myself and to Eventful.Com. Thank you for tonight's screening of Fox's Gang Related. This is something that I requested weeks in advance. It feels good to have it spring upon me, on my birthday. God Bless! Or, should I say "Oh Lord!" what a crowd. Its been awhile since I've seen something this long in the AMC. I'm wondering if we would get inside there. I would like to thank my homie, Sha-King for joining me tonight to celebrate my born. Peace and love, brother.
We were able to get inside. I would like to thank once again, Eventful.Com and Fox Network for tonight's invitation and complimentary popcorn and soda ticket. My birthday is feeling alright so far. Okay I'm going to let myself down. I won't get too carried away with my birthday. I'am not only here because of this. I'm here because I wanted to show love to tonight's screening "Gang Raled". Fox network, "Gang Related"  scheduled for its television premiere, Thursday, May 22nd at 9pm. Tonight, sitting here live in AMC theater, we're being allowed the options of the first, two episodes.
I can't believe this again. What's "G.T.F."? Another, initial type series show, from "CSI" to "NCIS" to "SVU". We now have a new one on our territory, "GTF". Which is acronym for "Gangster Taskforce". I loved it, the way the screening began. The point and concept of this series first began over the defense of an ancestor watch. Beginning with young Carlos Acosta, young Daniel Acosta and young Ryan Lopez. Along with younger, Javier Acosta (Infamous Drug Kingpin and their father).
How many of us go through them days of  feeling like your in two places at the same time. That is the kind of effect you'll feel in any specific related term. The term, "gang related" happens to be something that Detective Lopez is putting himself through and he don't realize it. What is making this screening interesting to me that will drive me to the opening television premiere in three weeks. I love it for its secrets. Detective Lopez is hiding several secrets within himself. He's very brave. It takes courage to carry a secret and a identity within you. I know, how he feels. I can relate, I've been known to hide and carry my own secrets. Here's the thing though, your secret isn't a secret if the people you are keeping it from happens to know already. I'am not quite sure but this is what I believe make tonight's screening even more interesting. Here you have, Detective Lopez caught between a rock and a hard place. Trying to decide, which side he should represent. You have a cop and gangsters. Truthfully, most cops are gangsters. Brilliant writing and production creation by the one, Chris Morgan. Be sure to catch the new, Fox Network crime drama "Gang Related". Premiering for the summer season, Thursday, May 22nd @ 9pm.
Another, tv film crime drama in my life. I love them all ..... moi 







CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:    1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
Email:   djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email:   rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social:  www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Socia:   www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social:  www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social:  www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site:      www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site:      www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site:      www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog:     www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog:     www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: