Wednesday, May 28, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2014 ISSUE #02 "UNTITLED"

First off, before we begin I would like to send my thanks for these tickets. Quite frankly,  I don't have an idea who to send my gratitude towards. These tickets were given to me in a form of constellation prize. I believe it was for the ones who weren't accepted for the "Think like a man Part 2" movie screening.
I may not have a direct name of the company. Thank you to whoever sent these tickets. I really appreciate it.
The screening is taking place, this evening at the AMC Loews theater on 34th St. @ 7pm. I'm not sure, what to expect. To be honest, when was the last time anyone seen, Chris Rock in a film. I'm not doubting, the brothers talent or work. It's just so little to go on. Even though in the past. I've attended plenty of movie screenings with information less than this. However, the movie does show it has a superior acting line up. A movie that has a great character line up as such, your going to receive pure comedy. I'll take that as a plus.
Well, I'm here and what do you expect to see at most movie screenings.Specifically, African-Americans, excessive amount of people standing in line. You may have some industry types standing in the line. You may also have the cheapskates, as well. No matter, who's on line. It doesn't appear to me that,  "EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS!!" I can see, the love in the air.  
The lines didn't stop here. It only got worst once we went inside, excessive consession counters being operated by "turtle typed" employees. I know that wasn't called for. They were really cutting it close to the time. Thankfully, enough I was able to get inside the room. Only leaving me with another task (finding a seat). The room was practically filled. I did manage to find a seat by squeezing  myself, next to a former member of the Fat Boys, Lol!
7:20pm, the screening is getting ready to finally start. I said to myself, "WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE FOR?" That response was only in return because technically I'am not suppose to be writing this inside my blog or documenting anything about tonight's screening onto any type of media outlet.
Therefore, I apologize if I must keep this article strictly untitled. I will let everyone know that it is a great movie. Don't just take my word for it. Take the JABBZ ....
"4  1/2"

CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:     1-347-789-4543
Cellular:  1-646-339-4981
Cellular:  1-347-902-5355
Email:    djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email:    rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social:  www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social:  www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social:  www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social:  www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site:  www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site:  www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site:  www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz 

No comments: