Thursday, May 29, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2014 ISSUE #03 "DELIVER US FROM EVIL"

"DELIVER US FROM EVIL!" MOVIE SCREENING MARCH 29th 2014 AT AMC LOEWS VILLAGE 7  66 3rd Ave. (11th St.) NEW YORK, N.Y. 10003:  

This was pure luck that just happen to appear to me. I found, myself up at 3 in the morning, checking my phone. When I came across this invitation to tonight's movie screening, "Deliver Us From Evil". Sony Pictures website asking me to redeem my pass. No doubt, indeed at that time of the morning. I normally receive a totally different error message than the usual. I figure this must be an actual time, where everyone logs on to redeem their complimentary movie passes. It's no wonder, why I haven't gotten any acceptance in the past. However, I'am very grateful to finally have received a movie ticket courtesy of Sony Pictures. What I'am not grateful for, is the excessive standing in line today followed by the cold weather (58º). I have no idea, where this came from in the Month of May. There happen to be something brand new. Too bad it was an failed attempt on me, lol. I see, everyone's cellphone is being collected until after,  this evening's movie screening. "NOT SO FAST!!" Sorry not mine, my baby stays with me. I manage to stick mine between my (ass) cheeks and it was over. Let's go on now and take a journey into the Boogie Down, where evil lays. Then, we can figure out ways to deliver. "Deliver us from evil", happen to take place in the Boogie Down, Bronx. The home of, where most evil occur. You have, secondary evil. Which is known as, the evil of man. This movie for some reason is based on primary evil. Primary evil, a lot of us may not believe in or agree with its actions. Whether or not, you believe. It is true. Primary evil happen to be the evil of ghosts and possessions. There is only so much left that I can say about, "Deliver us from evil". It is unfortunate that I needed to leave early. However, I've enjoyed the first, 60 minutes of the film. I'll have my heart placed on it until its theater release. For the next 30 days and plus, "Deliver Us From Evil!" in theaters.... "COMING IN JULY!"








CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:    1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
E-mail:    djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
E-mail:    rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social:    www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social:    www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social:    www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social:    www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social:    www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social:    www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social:    www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site:        www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site:        www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site:        www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog:       www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog:       www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: