Thursday, May 30, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2013 ISSUE #05 "SPECIAL EDITION"

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter Presents GRACELAND, A USA Network New Original Series What exactly is a, GRACELAND? My last time, I ever heard of such a place was about five decades ago. The 1950's during the all time favorite era of the one man, ELVIS! Graceland, Tennessee the birthplace of Elvis Presley. Correct me, if I'm wrong. I'm not a fan nor a listener of Elvis. To be honest, the only thing I know about coming from the hearts of Tennessee. Are the one's 3.6 Mafia. I've been invited, this evening to a different type of Graceland. Scheduled, one week earlier in screening at the NBC Studios. I had, off and on doubts all day about attending it. I decided, what the hell? I would like to thank the invitation that has been scheduled. I don't think, I'm ever going to be in a place like NBC Studios, again. The home to where we always heard, "LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!" LMAO, ah man, what a rush? I can do everyone, one better. This is Studio 8H, the same exact studio where Saturday Night Live is filmed every week. Talk about awesome and to think I used to have so much awful names for the NBC network. Non of which I will reveal under this public briefing. I can see now, what the acronym of NBC exclusively stands for "NOTHING BUT CLASS!!" What a lovely looking building they have here decorated in golden and marble interior throughout the perimeter. I can not count the amount of times I ever walked pass this place. This area, brings back my memories, of my WEA days. I miss, this whole Rockefeller Plaza area. I haven't been here since.... You know, what I can't even recall. I believe the last time, I was down here and I kid you not was back in '07 for Lil' Boosie. Y'all remember, Lil' Boosie don't ya. I remember, being invited to the screening of the Trill Ent/Asylum Ent album premiere of "Survival of the Fittest". I'm sorry, jabbers if I'm rambling on too much. I hope y'all still forgive me and show me some love. It's just that this is going to be my first time that I ever sat inside a television studio, EFFIN AWESOME! The music playing, as everyone sit and wait for the premiere of Graceland, is great too. Perhaps, you can call this, GRACELAND's rock n roll. It would of been cooler if they were playing ELVIS, while we were waiting. I might not be a fan but at least it would of made sense. There getting ready to start the premiere in a few moments. I'm sitting in the middle of the studio, enjoying and biting on my fingernails. (DON'T LAUGH!!) Something, I normally do within the privacy of my home. I like to watch shows like these. The action packed, law n enforcement, c.i.a televised type dramas. After, tonight's witnessing it is for sure that it'll become a new addition to my dvr collection. I'am definitely, looking forward to its official television broadcast premiere, next Thursday (June 6th). I get to see the realness all over, again....SWEEEET!!! Before, I do so let me share with my rusty jabbers about this evening's Gracelanders! A unique and well written script put together by one of the Senior Writers: Tim Sack. Who we all had the pleasure to meet afterwards during the live cast Q&A session. I wasn't even thinking about monitoring the duration of the premiere. I just assumed it was going to be an hour. No matter, how long it may have last. I'm just glad there weren't any commercials. Straight forward that's how I like it. I found it intriguing at the start of the beginning of Graceland. The first scene with Agent Donny Banks on a undercover assignment. At an attempt to bring down a Russian Mob. While that scene is taking place. The camera flips over to another scene. Where its introducing, Agent Mike Warren. Agent Mike Warren is appearing in a auditorium for his graduation from the Federal Bureau of Investigations. What I want everyone to look at closely with these two opening scenes of the premiere of Graceland. Watch it, as the camera continues to switch back-n-forth from Danny's Undercover heist to Mike's Graduation. The purpose of all this, analog I suggest. It will give you a sense from that first scene's premiere, where the season will lead in detail. Mike Warren, newly graduated F.B.I. agent have been placed with the Graceland Unit. I know, what kind of name is Graceland? What does, Elvis got to do with the F.B.I.? LOL, Graceland not to be confused with Elvis's home. Graceland is actually the cute nickname chosen by lead unit director, Paul Briggs. (Paul Briggs being played by Rescue Me' Daniel Sunjata) Paul Briggs have been assigned to train newcomer, Mike Warren. However, the feelings aren't mutual. As well as, coming from the others. Oh yeah that's right. I didn't tell y'all about the other people/ agents. They're not very fond of Agent Warren, either. I mean, seriously though that's a typical attitude you expect to receive from strangers your meeting for the first time. It take guts however, to sleep with them. Six unknown agents piled up with one another in a beautiful townhouse. There constantly at one another. Sometimes their family, sometimes their friends but 100% of the time their agents. That is all they are. To be honest with you, its the actual townhouse nickname "GRACELAND!" Graceland members are as follows: Paul Briggs, Lauren Kincaid, Johnny "JOE" Tuturro, PAGE, Dale Jakes. There is one more name to mention but I'm not sure how long he'll be away from the Graceland Unit. Donny Banks, who is currently on some type of medical leave. Which is the nature of Mike Warren's business or at least that's what everyone will think throughout the season. But, first you must get passed episode #01. Once you watch episode #01, you'll understand where I've been tonight, "LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!" LOL, I'm sorry, I just had to throw that in there. I'm never going to forget this evening. I had a great time. Thank you, once again for tonight. RESPECT!!! As far as, my viewers and followers I won't spoil anything anymore for y'all, watch.... GRACELAND, A USA NETWORK NEW ORIGINAL SERIES WORLDWIDE PREMIERE THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2013 @ 10/9 CENTRAL ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: