Sunday, May 12, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2013 ISSUE #02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS L.L. COOL J - "AUTHENTIC" - 429records - IN STORES AND ONLINE NOW - 4.5 JABBZ Today, must have been Tuesday night when I seen, the latest album, "Authentic" on the shelf by L.L. Cool J. I'm sorry, perhaps I'm thinking of Tuesday night, sitting in front of the television watching, NCIS-LA. How long have it been since, we've last heard an recording from the Lady Lover.... Cool J from Hollis, Queens. I don't know, I believe its been about five years. L.L's, last album "Exit 13" and final release on Def Jam Recordings was, believe to be released, somewhere in Fall 2008. I do know, however L.L. Cool J have been working on the set of CBS's NCIS-LA for the past three years and a half. I believe, this is now the fourth season, of its series that he is on. Now our, Farmer's blvd-Microphone King is back. Back with an brand new album. The "MASERATI COOL J" is out to party. It sounds like everyone's having a good time throughout the album. If you weren't invited to the L.L. Cool J "Authentic" party, you know for sure that you aren't important. L.L., had everyone on this album from Eddie Van Halen to Charlie Wilson to Snoop Dogg to Chuck D to Monica to Travis Barker to Earth Wind & Fire to Seal to Bootsy Collins and thensome. I agree, such a small hip hop guest appearance being conquered by a larger and more soulful, dance and rock and roll guest appearance. Listening to an artist's album with the name, "Authentic" printed across it. The title lives up to its name, releasing off all its authenticity. I'am not going to mention my age in this issue. Even though, about a week ago I became a new age but I will not disclose that information. I will let you know this, I'am not the father-type and nor do I need a child to come into my life to school me on today's hip hop. The reason, why I'm bringing this up. I notice, L.L. was getting a lot of insults and negative reviews, off of this album, prior and during its release. It seems some people felt that he should stay away from the rap game. Once people heard, about L.L. Cool J's "Authentic" album, one of the first questions ever to come out of people's mouths would be, "Why, is he still rapping?" Automatically, assuming that, L.L. was going to get on some old school hip hop shit. Apparently, today's lame ass generation don't want to hear the essence of real hip hop music. Hip hop isn't old school, new school, it's true school. If your a person looking for some thorough true school, hip hop music or just music period, straight from the man that defeated emcees like Kool MOE Dee and CAN-I-BUS, come to L.L. You can also, be a man and/or a woman looking for the tall, sexy, caramel "Lady Lover" who walks around, town looking fine with a tarantula looking M-I-C on his arm, intertwined...."L.L. COOL J". It doesn't matter, who you are and how old you are? Once, you press play on your iPad you will see history, as it repeats itself "L.L. COOL J STILL HARD AS HELL, RIGHT NOW, JUST CALL 'EM "AUTHENTIC!!!" _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR FORMER, REFLECTION ETERNAL' TALIB KWELI "PRISONER OF CONSCIOUS" ALBUM IN STORES NOW ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: