Sunday, May 19, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2013 ISSUE #03

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER PRESENTS MAY 2013 ISSUE #03 - FRENCH MONTANA "EXCUSE MY FRENCH" - BAD BOY/INTERSCOPE RECORDS 2.75 JABBZ Who's going to be the next, P.R. emcee str8 out the Bronx. Hip Hop is still looking for that, "deadinthemiddleoflittleitaly", Big Pun character. I believe there is someone out there. I was woken up to this person's music sometime this week and after listening to the album promo. I think, we need to "excuse him for more than just his French". The nerve of whitelabel, disturbing my sleep for this man's album. I did, take in the liberty of downloading the album for my listening review. What a bad idea that was. When the album opened, the first six songs were tiffy, taffy. It wasn't until after, the six track. I guess you can say I started to see some change in his French, so to speak. However, it was a brief change until, he reached towards the end of the album. This is where, Mr Montana decided to return with some past French of his; "Pop That" and "Freaks". I don't find anything wrong with listening to past, French but you must keep in mind your dealing with a halfass emcee. There is no need to hear him multiple times. Even if, he does manage to make one song that was a hit from a year ago. And, another thing you could have at least threw, "Marble Floors" on this album. Speaking of songs, let's go through Frenchy's track list. He opened up, the album claiming "This is what, we all been waiting for". Don't open up your ego door, too soon Frenchy boy. The only thing, I've been waiting for is to hear, Max B and I'm not quite sure I even heard em. Unless you count the singin' of the hook, BULLSHIT!!. I think, my worst song on this album, next to "We Go Wherever We Want f/ Ne-yo and Raekwon", can't believe The WU let him borrow the music to "CREAM". I know, WU, partially borrowed it themselves for sampling but still, this is French Montana, he ain't nobody. The other song I hate, let me keep it real its quite a few but this one here sucks. "Ain't Worried About Nothin", this shit sounds like some old school, southern swang. I don't know, what type of shit he on. In the song, I hear him mention, how he ride on East Tremont. From his tone, it sounds like, he's riding more around South Beach, instead. Bad boy have not accomplish any success to me in the hip hop department. It's such a disrespect to be releasing, French Montana's album, on the day of The Legendary Notorious BIG' Birthday (May 21st). REST IN PEACE, BIG E SMALLS!!! French Montana couldn't hang with BIG. The only one, he could probably fuck with on the mic, would be G-Dep. That's right, sun just a notch higher and nicer than G-Dep but thats no big deal. Just because you can rhyme better than your former, crackhead labelmate doesn't make you a great emcee. Everyone reading this, they got their frowns on their faces and ready to stab me or do something to me, lol. All y'all saying to yourselves, "Hey, what's up with Dj Handspin? Why, he hating on, French Montana's new album, Excuse My French". To those of you, who may think I'm hating on your boy, French Montana. I'm not, really hating. I do have a little love for his album. There are at least two songs you can check for. I wouldn't say they'll be my favorite but its two songs you can vibe too. "Once In A While" f/ Max B, see look at that right there, it has a fitting name. The same way, I'll be listening to his music (once in awhile). "Fuck What Happens Tonight" f/ Dj Khaled, Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg and Scarface. The main reason, I like that is because Scarface is on it. Other than that, this album ain't gettin no more love from me. FRENCH MONTANA "EXCUSE MY FRENCH" IN STORES AND ONLINE NOW!!! GOODBYE, RUSTYJABBZ! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347)789-4543 Cellular: (646)339-4981 Cellular: (347)902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: