Tuesday, May 21, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2013 ISSUE #04

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2013 ISSUE #04 PRESENTS SNOOP LION - REINCARNATED - RCA RECORDS "The only way to get love is to give love".... Snoop Lion I didn't know, Snoop Dogg is Jamaican or better yet, speaks patwa for that matter. It seems, Snoop doesn't want to be a dogg, anymore. At least for this present moment. He has taken the liberty and transformed himself into a lion. Yeah, that's right world introducing "SNOOP LION!" My reaction, when I heard that naturally would be that, he is stupid. Of course, every artist is stupid until you hear their full length album. Then, your thoughts and views are totally corrected and then your the one who turns out to be looking stupid. The Lion, manage to catch my ear and hold my attention with a few of his raggamuffin hits like the opening song, "Rebel Way" produced by Dre Skull. I wondered if, that's an Dr. Dre alias on here, LOL! Well, you never know. Snoop Dogg entered the hip hop culture with one of the best producers during the midst of hip hop's golden era. One could only imagine, what Snoop Lion and his guest of producers have in store for us. One of my favorite producers, Aliaune Thiam, who's better known as Akon. The producer of track #09; "Tired of Running". The song gives you a much better, response on the ghetto drama lifestyle in the hood. When its heard by Snoop being performed in another genre. No matter, what genre Snoop rhymes in, he must always travel with a phat sack of sensi. As he did, when he represented on "Lighters Up" and "Smoke The Weed". It felt like "Gin & Juice" all over again. I thought, to myself, why would Snoop create an album "Reincarnated" like this. Perhaps, its the age difference of our Calvin Broadus. I won't reveal his age. It's just a thought. Snoop Dogg, known for, as one of our most diversified emcees in history. This brother, can rock with anyone under any form of music. We've witnessed, Snoop Dogg over the years switch from label to label. In the days of; Deathrow to No Limit to Priority to Star Trak Doggystyle. Snoop Dogg, THE MAN KNOWN FOR THE START OF THE G-FUNK ERA!!! Snoop may have pulled out, one trick from under his sleeve. Along with his accomplice, Angela Hunte making they're "Get Away". Track #05, a nice, new electronica type of mix for The Lion. "Get Away" produced by Major Lazer & Ariel Rechtshaid. Angela Hunte, the reason why I call her "The Accomplice". I see her as, sort of like Snoop's PNC behind the glass. She gave quite an excellent vocal, back up not just on the song "Get Away". There were others, where her vocals caught my attention... "Here Comes The King" and "So Long". I must admit, I've listened to this album numerous times. I actually enjoyed it. Originally, I had in mind to give a review of the complete opposite of what I'm writing now. I'm glad my perception of this album did change. Don't worry, Snoop there's still a lot of people, who still love you, while your here. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: