Tuesday, March 26, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2013 ISSUE #04

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2013 ISSUE #04 PRESENTS... G.I. JOE: RETALIATION MOVIE SCREENING @ REGAL-E WALK STADIUM 13 TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2013 @ 7PM: If anyone were to ask me, what are my plans for the evening. I don't think I would respond and say, spending it with The Rock. Especially, after that stunt, he pulled on last night's Monday Night Raw with the rockbottom on (the 2013 WRESTLE MANIA WINNER!!) John Cena. This evening would be the place you'll find me. I decided to come out here tonight for two reasons. One, I never seen G.I. Joe the movie. Unless your counting the cartoon version of the movie but never the human version of the movie. Which is kind of sad, no matter how many times USA aired "G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA". I never once took an interests in it. Perhaps its the appearance of The Rock in "G.I. JOE: RETALIATION" that stirred my interests. Or, just simply the love and support of an WWE Champion, "NAAA!!" that's not it either. I believe its reason #02. The mere socializing between friends at the theater. I'am scheduled to hook up with a few friends tonight. First off, let me start by saying peace and thank you to my brethren's for the insight they delivered to me to help me retrieve tonight's ticket. To my main dudes: Sha- King and D- Biggz. Let me make myself prepared for an early start. A movie as such, starring such an icon actor/ performer. One can only know from past movie screening experience, its dense crowd capacity. There isn't any complaining over here. Besides these long legs of mine could utilize some of that circulation from all of the standing I'll be doing until opening time. Just as I mentioned, your usual movie screening callings stretches 'round and around the corners of the block. Everyone on the line is thrilled to be here. But you can look and see down, deep in their inner soul at the fear of losing their space in tonight's theater capacity. I believe that sometimes we need to either stop facing fear or stop acknowledging fear. Fear is all in the mind! Reality is something, we need to explore and conquer first. Reality is something that this generation lacks. If our generation had lived by reality maybe it would have understand, why the mass amount of people who were out here earlier today waiting to see the "G.I. JOE: RETALIATION" screening couldn't get in. See the "REALITY" is PRESS = FIRST!....PEOPLE = LAST! The producers, directors and writers of the film couldn't care less who you are and how much you've had your heart set on to watch tonight's screening. The same goes with the theater staff and personnel. You must always understand with reality comes intelligence. What I mean by that, is this. If you know there's a movie screening scheduled to take place for this evening. A movie screening which happens to be a sequel to the original blockbuster and also features a real popular iconic figure to play the lead role. That is when you say to yourself, "I'm going to have to be on line 4-5 hours early to get up in this bitch. Just so I can secure my spot on line and up in the theater." Now, that's "REALITY MEETING INTELLIGENCE!" Those of you reading this article right now, your thinking I'm just talking out of my ass. Perhaps I'am talking out of my ass. You know what, you don't have to listen to me. You can always take the word of the many disappointed, ticketholders who left Regal-E theaters with an upside, down frown. I would like everyone to know, "G.I. JOE: RETALIATION IN THEATERS THIS FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH". To everyone who were able to get in and enjoy it. I hope it was good for you and that you've had a good time. To the one's who were mis-fortunate and left on the curb, and never receiving the opportunity to get inside and enjoy the film with others. It's not the end of the world. There'll be other movie screenings to make up for tonight's loss. In fact, this Friday I encourage everyone to stay at home and watch the first series; "G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA" on USA. If I was y'all. I'll stick to the old and forget about the new. Especially after getting dissed tonight, no way. No way in HELL I'll support the 2nd G.I. Joe movie. Plus, its Wrestlemania season. I'm strictly, CENA BABY!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: