Saturday, March 16, 2013

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2013 ISSUE #02

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MARCH 2013 ISSUE #03 PRESENTS "OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN" MOVIE SCREENING @ KIPSBAY LOEWS THEATER/ TIMES SQUARES: "OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN" DIRECTED BY ANTOINE FUQUA (DIRECTOR OF TRAINING DAY) AND PRODUCED BY GERARD BUTLER Ah man, I'm back in the theaters for another private screening and review but before I go any further there's someone I would like to thank first. Only my dude, Sha know how to make a dude feel good. Whether its putting his own happiness on the line for someone else. He will do it. I would like to thank, my man, Sha-King for tonight's complimentary tickets. Thank you fam for both the "Admission" and the "Olympus Has Fallen" tickets. I don't know, how you do it but sometimes you come through at the greatest of moments. Although, should I perhaps consider this the greatest of moments. You've only made me feel better, after what have happened to me earlier during my job interview. I had a very bad incident this afternoon, which I rather not share at this time. Needless to say, thank you for tonight's movie ticket and screening. I will definitely indulge in it and just simply erase the medical mishaps from, earlier today. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN" IN THEATERS FRIDAY, MARCH 22nd STARRING: GERARD BUTLER, AARON ECKHART, MORGAN FREEMAN, ANGELA BASSETT, DYLAN MC DERMOTT, MELISSA LEO, RICK YUNE, ASHLEY JUDD, ROBERT FORSTER, TORY KITTLES, COLE HAUSER, PHIL AUSTIN, FINLEY JACOBSEN, AND RADHA MITCHELL I didn't expect to see this movie, this evening. Thank you once more to my dude, Sha. I'm so glad I taken the liberty to upload the complimentary pass for tonight's screening. This film was definitely an educational one. Starting with the word, "OLYMPUS!" I guess, I can say that's another terminology used in reference of the White House. The film is an remarkable and outstanding film. It has all that it was described from heart-pounding to action packed to thrill riding. Of course, I'm not going to go on your hashtag and tweet my love for the movie. Anyone who wants to know, Dj Handspin's feelings about anything you know where to find em. Now, back to the film. The film first started off with a typical scene. A rather familiar scene I seen very often in various motion pictures of similar nature. The beginning of movie, well not quite the beginning. Okay second scene if you wish. In this familiar scene I speak of, you have President Asher (played by Aaron Eckhart), his Wife and First Lady Margaret Asher (played by Ashley Judd) travelling inside their limousine and being led by Secret Service members in the limousine in front. Something have occurred on the highway where the President's limo shifted off the road and was hanging over a cliff of a highway. Fortunately, Secret Service officials were able to rescue the President from his limo. See the wife on the otherhand, was across the other side of the limo, out of reach. They feared that if anyone stepped inside the limousine with an attempt to rescue the First lady. There body weights may tilt the President's limousine completely over the cliff. Unfortunately, it ended up happening anyway due to the attempt of one Secret Service, Mike Banning (played Gerard Butler and he's also the producer). Who ended up costing the life of the First Lady, once the limo went over the cliff and smashed and burned into pieces. Secret Service Mike Banning not only did he lose the President's wife. He lost a friend within the President and his son. Mike Banning was then subject to desk duty feeling guilty for what he have done. Mike Banning feels responsible and is willing to erase time and correct the wrong, he created. Which soon he was able to do allowing him to become the hero of the President who was captured by an North Korean Terrorist. How many television and movie scripts does that sound familiar with. In fact its Thursday night and I'm sitting in the Loews Kipsbay Theatre in Times Square watching a film involved with that whole White House scenerio, mumbo jumbo. LOL, You know if I wanted to see this I would have went home this evening and watched, ABC's "SCANDAL". "SAME TV", "SAME SCRIPT", "SAME SHIT". Anyway, Rustyjabbers don't let my mixed feelings stop you from enjoying a good film. "OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN" IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE THIS FRIDAY!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: (347) 789-4543 Cellular: (646) 339-4981 Cellular: (347) 902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: