Tuesday, August 7, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUGUST 2012 ISSUE # 03

"YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST PART TWO... THE CONCLUSION" Looks like everything is just about coming down. They're dismantling the stage and disconnecting all of the audio equipment in the area. I arrived here, this evening on the S52. I do not feel too safe standing here on Canal St., waiting for the S52 to take me to the ferry. I'm not trying to sound like a wuss but something is telling me that this side of the park is its "live side". It wasn't just the rowdy noise and constant "C's" up hollas that convinced me. I believe the persuasion came more from an resident when he quoted in my passing, "I'm surprised niggaz ain't start shootin'". See you can't be saying stuff like that when there's a stranger in your mist. I'm a stranger to this land. Shit, like that I don't want to hear. Especially, on the late night travelling. I decided to find another, bus route which happen to be the S51 on Bay Street. Over here through Tappen Park and across the street. The S51 goes to the St. George Ferry where everyone catches the Staten Island Ferry. Once I reached to the St. George Ferry, you can see all of tonight's concert attendees awaiting the arrival of the Staten Island Ferry so we can return to the city. I ran into some clown ass dude inside the terminal. Serves me right for asking him for directions. I didn't expect it to lead into a long conversation about his fascination with Lil' Wayne. Once I board onto the ferry, my eyes were mesmerized. I didn't expect to be stepping onto a spaceship. This is a huge machine. Wow!!! I can't even count the amount of seats. The ferry has bathrooms, a pantry, an elevator to take passengers from the lower mezzanine to the upper deck. The only thing that sucks on the ferry. I currently have 4G but no bars is this because of the sea. "NO WIFI ACROSS THE HUDSON!!". Speaking of sea, this ferry is moving kind of slow. I hope I don't get sea sick. Afterall, this is my first time. 10:24pm, we're pulling in the city already. My that was rather quick, afterall. The ferry offers a lot for being free. They should have kept it $.50 at least the city would have some profit. What would I care I wasn't taking the ferry back then, neither. I had a wonderful night, concert and all. My main reason for tonight's voyage. I wanted to finally get the chance to experience a trip to Staten Island on the "Unknown" buses and the ferry for the first time. This is a night I will never forget.
____________________________________________________________________________________________ CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1-347-789-4543 Cellular: 1-646-339-4981 Cellular: 1-347-902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: