Thursday, April 26, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2012 ISSUE # 04

THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL DIRECTED BY: JOHN MADDEN I've been spending too much time in the Times Square section a lot lately. I haven't spent so much time in this area ever. A lot have been going down in Times Square. For instance, I would like to extend my hand of gratitude toward the MEN Event, specifically for this past monday's event. The 8th year anniversary that took place at xl. Thank you and xoxoxo for an wonderful evening. This evening, I don't know what's going down but I hear there's sex in the city. I can partake in some of that, right about now. Live screening of "THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL" showing at the Regal-E. I'm not sure, what the film is all about. I'll find out, once arrived. The only thing I do know, it sounds FREAKY!! Thanks, once again MEN Event y'all really know how to hook a brother up, smooches. The Best Exotic Marigold stars Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Dev Patel, Tom Wilkinson and Maggie Smith. Can anyone tell me, what is an marigold? Do anyone know, what a marigold is? Don't rack your brains, I didn't know either. Marigold's are several unrelated golden-flowered plants of the genus. To those who may not understand, what a genus is? A genus are the class or group of individuals of species consisting of a family or sub-family classifications. If you are still puzzled by the definition I will clear things up through the course of this review publication. Yuk!, excuse me I'm not referring to the film I just saw. That was in reference to the large tub of popcorn soaked in butter. Talk about high cholesterol I keep forgetting, I'm not your average New York City movie goer. I did, enjoy my large cup of root beer along with a refill of fruit punch. I enjoyed the movie as well even though I missed the opening credits. I just want to start by saying, immediately.... what makes tonight's presentation so splendid to me its because it's not my typical entertainment line up. I find it best, when once in awhile we step outside of our original boxes and go in search of new discoveries. You will be amazed at what you come across. Take tonight's broadcast screening. I, for one thought the title fit the premise "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". If you can recall earlier in the issue. Yes indeed, I had my heart set on some sexual healing. I must apologize to the MEN Event for assuming the contents of this film were homosexual due to the type of organization. My total mis-expection triggered the curiosity even more. The movie is supposed to show something that we as people take advantage of most frequently. No, its not love neither money. However, love is something that is taken advantage of as well. This movie doesn't focus on the basis of love. The main concept of the movie, "ELDERLY!" Okay, before everyone start to get on the internet and phones, reaching out to support groups and activist groups for my politically incorrect use of the word. People hear the word, elderly and all of a sudden they start to get the heebee geebeez. An elderly person should be a respectable person with years of history, knowledge and wisdom to share from generation to generation. Often times its never that way. This is what, "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" is all about. The movie shows, spearing and restoring their or whatever lives and moving it forth to a new life. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, is an metaphor to mean elderly heaven or elderly paradise. Although at the early onset of the movie it didn't seem much like paradise once the residents arrived. You have seven individuals from England who were sent to India to seek residency for six months under doctor's orders at this, "MARIGOLD HOTEL FOR THE ELDERLY AND BEAUTIFUL". Only when they arrive the place isn't what they seen in the catalogs and on websites. The owner of the establishment, Sunny who is this overexerted, over enthusiastic entrepreneur that never got the place looking the exact same way he photoshopped it online. By the residence arrival, Marigold Hotel was still under renovations. Everyone there basically had to rough it out. At that point of the film. I like the director for its approach. The movie shared an resemblance with the 48 year old sitcom classic "Gilligan's Island". Sherwood Schwartz, I see your seven castaways to John Madden's seven retirees. How about Gilligan's Island to Marigold Hotel, both in which shows a sense of vacancy and abandonment. Both, also showing that they were able to cope through the hard times and difficult situations. The end result; love and success. I'm not just talking love for themselves or within there direct family. At the start of this movie, you had seven individuals. Okay let's call them strangers because honestly that is what they were. Each party had there own doctor. Marigold Hotel was supposed to be some sort of retirement village prescribed by there doctors. The uniqueness was how they met. Each family flew into the country on the same flight, coming from England. All of a sudden there flight to India is delayed. Now you have seven total strangers sitting side by side one another in a row, stranded in a airport with there outgoing luggage waiting for the continuing flight. This is the example of a "MARIGOLD" and "GENUS". I don't want to get to carried away next thing you know I'm telling you the whole movie. If anyone has any interests, whether you seen tonight's screening or your looking forward to the opening date May 04th. You can visit www.sharemarigold.com I thank everyone, who came out here tonight to see this film. Whether you like it or not, this was a good flick there's no denying that. I just hope that everyone that did come out here for this free screening, remember the film opens May 04th so hopefully you'll come back and support it. I know, I will and trust me. I wouldn't say that if I didn't think this was such a great movie. Before, I go... I would like to recite these last words: "EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IN THE END IF ITS NOT ALRIGHT THEN ITS NOT THE END"........ SUNNY CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-4543 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: