Tuesday, April 17, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER APRIL 2012 ISSUE # 03

OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS PRESENTS GROOVE MUSIC the art and culture of the HIP HOP DJ by Mark Katz Have no idea, where I'm going this evening. So many things going down this evening. I can't be in two places at once, two weeks prior was invited to tonight's press conference at Oxford University Press for the release and Q n A of Mark Katz's GROOVE MUSIC the art and culture of the HIP HOP DJ. Then, this morning I received an invite to the Apple Store-Soho location for the S.W.V. press conference of their new album, "I Missed Us". Sometimes I wish I had a twin brother or at least a clone. A clone would really help me especially with me being a bi-sexual. I'll have the clone on the "female team" and I'll continue on the "male team", lmao. Anyway about tonight's event I taken an interests in Mark Katz's new book. I would like to hear about it. As well as, what was written about the history of the dj. A lot of my viewers tend to forget that I'm an d.j. I know, its been a moment since "Your Favorite Dj's, favorite dj" blessed the one and two's and the crowds. Have no fear, Dj Handspin Dinero will be back faster than y'all can pronounce the word "LEVETIRACETAM!"
This isn't what I expected, then again when is anything, something I expect. Don't get me wrong, I knew a party was going to take place within the compounds of the Oxford University Press. I just, never figured it would of been the whole evening. I guess its okay, who can resist this spicing beef and chicken on a stick... "WATER!" "WATER!" I need water. Just kidding, I'm actually having a good time. We have beer, wine, water, hors d'oeuvres being served by servers. Okay, I do not know much about this scholar, Mark Katz. Whoever, he is... he's getting first class treatment tonight. If he's a writer and some sort of scholar, I suppose he's use to this first class treatment. First class treatment is something I rarely receive. I should be thanking him and the Oxford University Press for making this night happen. Okay, Mr Katz let me check out your book here. I see plenty of your books lying around. Thank you for the promotional gift of your book. I would love to rate and review this book but come on everyone knows me and books. Even my own my mother, she was shocked I was coming out this evening to an event that involves literature. I will eventually get to the book but at my own leisure. Okay, this is where I say, my goodbyes. I have another engagement to attend too. Which doesn't lessen the value of this event. It's just how I roll, Dj Handspin Dinero "MULTI-BLOGGER!"
I know, I had a good time at the Oxford University Press. I'm just, sorry I had to cut everything short and leave. I needed to get down to the Apple Store. S.W.V, had made a come back and they're having a press conference at the Apple Store on their new album. It didn't mean anything though, once I arrived. Introducing, S.W.V. new release "I Missed Us". Which was pretty much what happen with me. I missed them. Everything was over. That Dj Handspin clone would have came in handy for an evening like this. I would like to thank, the Industry Co Sign for inviting me this evening. I'm just sorry, I couldn't kill two birds with one stone. To Lana Goldsmith, thank you love for the invite and for a lovely evening. To Mark Katz, the man of the hour, thank you for that shout out... WOW! I didn't expect it considering it was our first time meeting, this evening. You shouted me out along with hip hop pioneer dj, Grand Wizard Theodore that was very nice of you. This night I will never forget. To the Scratch Dj Academy for your support and contributions with this evening's affairs. To my readers and viewers, the one's who make Dj Handspin and Rusty Jabbz, the blog that it is... I'll forever love y'all.
CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group Office: 1347789-4543 Cellular: 1646339-4981 Cellular: 1347902-5355 Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: