Sunday, February 26, 2012

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER FEB. 2012 ISSUE # 02










AU REVOIR SIMONE @ GAP 1969 SoHo
Thu., Feb. 23, 2012

I had a bad day, today between scrubbing tiolets and tubs those weren't my best times on my knees. So please forgive me, if I don't take tonight's whatever this is, very seriously. I was looking for some kind of relief. It's almost been two months into 2012 and hardly any good networking parties, industry affairs or performances have been scheduled. Of course that doesn't bash the Redbull Music Academy with Black Moon and Smif N' Wessun at the Public Assembly, earlier this month.

Although, I've been rather busy with the launching of my new blog, "Queerazspin.blogspot.com. You can see, why I would want some free time, some alone time but most importantly "OPEN BAR TIME".

Boy was that a mistake, wasting my evening on wine. Wine that felt like I was drinking Mucinex. I didn't even finish my whole glass. I'm sorry to whoever is onstage performing right now but I have to go. I'm not drunk or anything I really didn't know the name of the band on stage. I didn't even know, what this event was all about. This is what I get for only thinking about free booze or in this case nasty booze.

No comments: