Thursday, August 18, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUG 2011 ISSUE # 04

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
AUGUST 2011 ISSUE # 04






BLACK MOON WITH LIVE BAND PERFORMING "ENTA DA STAGE" @ SOUTHPAW
FEATURING: SEAN PRICE, SMIF N' WESSUN, IRON SOLOMON, MFN EXQUIRE
Wed., Aug. 17, 2011
Everything is BLACK, this month. The anniversary of the Black Star Line, Black August and this... THE BLACK MOON "ENTA DA STAGE" PERFORMANCE OVER A LIVE BAND
Live, tonight at Southpaw guest starring; Sean Price, Smif n Wessun, Iron Solomon and MFN Exquire.

I'm not quite sure if I should go tonight this is the question I repeatedly keep asking myself. I must soon come to a decision because a big blackman can't keep walking around the streets of Park Slope for an hour and half. These white people are starting to get nervous. I already see, Southpaw got c-cypher lined up outside already. I guess, they're waiting to take down Smif n Wessun again like they did at their Monumental album release party a few weeks back.

There won't be no police interuption tonight. Everyone here tonight is here for one reason and that's "BLACK MOON - ENTA DA STAGE". This is an, 18 year old album. I was 18, when this album debuted. (18 is that right, dam I'm old) Anyway, it was my senior year of high school everyone had the Black Moon look. The baby skullies, the Jansport backpacks, the baggy jeans, the tim boots. It was a must not only to enta da stage of an, Black Moon arena as well as their cypher. Black Moon, set off the urban dresscode for New York City. They later made it official by venturing with Marc Ecko in his Ecko Unlimited clothing franchise.

I guess you can say, Black Moon set off the backpack movement before heads realized there were an backpack movement. From what I'm seeing in here tonight, Black Moon bought out the backpack supporters. I walked into Southpaw during, Iron Solomon's performance. I'm familiar with the artist. I've heard his name before. Having a alias like that one would think, this Iron Solomon is a member or affiliate of Wu-Tang Clan. Looking at him from across the room. I can not help but to laugh. Here you have a chubby whiteboy with thick horn rimmed frame glasses with magnifying lenses. Who would think this guy is an awesome emcee, besides the people that are already in here cheering for him. For someone like me, seeing Iron Solomon for the first time I already had a vision in my head. Well, at least I thought I did. I'm not puttin' down his lyrical skills. I think, he has awesome talent. What I'm addressing is his image. Dope lyrics bring on suave attire. If you don't believe me, just ask the flyest fat nigga in Brooklyn and see what he says.

Iron Solomon was the second opening act. I missed the first opening act, MFN Exquire, I have no idea who that is I'm pretty sure he's another talented emcee. There may be another time when I catch him again.

Smif N' Wessun, begins to set off the "Black Moon Enta Da Stage Show".... Timz and Hood Chek my crew 'bout to catch rek. First song, out the crate followed by my favorite, Smif N Wessun song off "Dah Shinin" album "Let's Git It On". The Smif N' Wessun performance went on from there. I wanna give a big shout out to the General Steele who did a beautiful thing tonight. Having everyone in the audience sign your pair of timberlands. That was so cool keeping the timberlands flowin' in the audience while you guys kept on performing. Wasn't that nice of Steele, he said he will wear those timberlands for the rest of the year. He's planning on doing this same routine when they perform in Canada. I'm so upset that I didn't get a chance to sign the timberlands. I would of really love too but its kind of difficult with the management of the camera. I have it all on tape though and I will never forget this day and that moment.

Sean Price, Rock, Illa Noyz were up next after, Smif N' Wessun's performance.

Finally, the moment have arrived not just for tonight. I'm talking all week from the moment we first caught wind of tonight's event. It's all about to go down, Evil Dee is live on stage gettin' the crowd warmed up like a house party. Actually, I kind of feel like I'm at an house party. Evil Dee gives you that house party/ frat party vibe. He really know, how to rejuvenate energy within our bodies. Especially while the band sets up and Buckshot and 5 F. T., get themselves prepared.

This was an awesome event to witness Black Moon performing with a live band there entire, "Enta Da Stage" album. My favorite part of the show was finally seeing the Ill Caucasian spit his verse from "U Da Man". You all remember, the Ill Caucasian. Who on here reading this issue never heard of the Ill Caucasian? If you don't know, who the Ill Caucasian is, then you ain't hip hop. You know what else that would of made that part good in addition if Havoc made a surprise appearance to do his verse on, "U Da Man".

It was a beautiful event tonight but I do not have any photograph postings to show you. I was so into the video recording. I didn't take satisfactory pictures for my viewers but I have everything recorded and prepared to your viewing at www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces like my dude, Poisen Pen the flyest fat nigga in Brooklyn, my dude Danny Sun in the house, I love that dude he starting to turn into a brand new version of me. Every hip hop show I go, I'm guaranteed to run into him there. I gotta say, whut up to Dj FTL, who was in the house. I haven't seen him since the days of Mindspray it felt good seeing him again. To my dude, Charles Anthony who was also in the place. Charles, pardon I know everytime we bump heads I act like I don't know who you are. It's no disrespect fam, I'm terrible at remembering names and faces at times. Usually more names than faces but these things happen. I see you was in the place with your lady I hope the two of you enjoyed tonight's performances. You know, who else had their lady in the place tonight, Rock. There were various times I seen Rock leave the stage to be with his lady in the crowd, isn't that sweet and so gentlemen of him.

I want to thank, Black Moon, Smif N' Wessun, Heltah Skeltah and the whole BCC/ Duck Down Records for putting on this event. I most definitely had a great time. I always find pleasure with real emcees, real niggaz.

Remember, we got all the footage of the night just at a click
go to www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz.












CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1347789-4543
Cellular: 1646339-4981
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz
Vlog: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Vlog: www.rustyjabbz.tumblr.com

No comments: