Monday, August 1, 2011

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUG 2011 ISSUE # 02


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
AUGUST 2011 ISSUE # 02







Salute To Hip Hop Show # 04: Starring Funkmaster Flex, Rob Base and Dj E. Z. Rock Tuesday, August 09th 2011 @ Marcus Garvey Park, Harlem N.Y.

Do I love hip hop? I think, I' ve established that I do on many occasions.

What a hard decision to be made, sitting at home still curled up in bed with my eyes glued to the television. My mind's thoughts constant wonder of what will become of tonight's Salute To Hip Hop concert series taken place at Marcus Garvey Park. Tonight's very special guest is a man, a entertainer, a emcee, a artist we all know and love... give it up, Rusty Jabbz for "ROB BASE!!!"

Aside from my heavy television watching. I had, heavy facebook interaction pluggin' tonight's event and the Tools Of War "Digger's Delight" show live at St. Nicholas Park.

It started out as, HARLEM HEAT! Until the rain came mid day and washed part of today's enjoyment away.
The rain, finally came to an halt at 5:40pm. The sun began to rise again leaving us with hope. I, now have an hour and twenty minutes to make it too Harlem's Marcus Garvey Park. Will, Salute To Hip Hop Show # 04 starring Rob Base and Dj E. Z. Rock proceed at 7 as it originally planned.

I wanna thank everyone who came out here to Marcus Garvey Park. Despite the rain, we're all here to witness a legend. A Harlem legend, Rob Base and Dj E. Z. Rock and as I just learned upon arrival. Recently added to tonight's event, a Harlem legend in hot pursuit, Black Rob is on the bill.

The party is live out here. You have crazy room and space not just for dancing. There is plenty of room out here for the viewing and taping of tonight's show.

"No Funkmaster Flex in the building." That's okay, Flex is garbage anyway.

Dj Live on the opening set. We having a party, right here this evening. The rain stopped, the sun coming back up shining again. I see guys and girls dancing. It's a celebration. In the midst of all of this. I fell into the groove. I never gotten any chance at photography, its been straight videography all evening. I speared no expense on the footage. Tonight's event will be published and posted on www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz.
For alternate viewing of tonight's event, publication will be held on www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com


CONTACTS:
CEO: Dj Handspin Dinero
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office # 1347789-4543
Cellular # 1646339-4981
Email: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Email: rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz
Vlog: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Vlog: www.rustyjabbz.tumblr.com

No comments: